WHAT DID YA'S GET???

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

WHAT DID YA'S GET???

Post by Moosebunk »

I gotta ask. Keep me interested. So what are some of the cool things eveyone got from Santa Clause this joyous day??? :)
spanky
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by spanky »

ooooh... i got a Daiwa reel, a Columbia jacket, a pair of boots he forgot... and i'm just waiting to visit more people to get my new mini air compressor, airbrush and HVLP paint gun.... then i think i'll treat myself to a new ultralight rod and reel... and i'm hoping the World Juniors bring us home a late gift the gold medal!!!

you never said what you got tho, Moosebunk?
pikeie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by pikeie »

8 weight fly rod
medium heavy action pete manina rod and reel combo
power pro
cd player
maps of lakes and how to get there
mepps musky maribou and some bucktails. hope everyone else got what they wanted.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

A fishing trip to Florida in March with some buddies and a new G Loomis GLX to try out there.

Hoo Hah I am spoiled. Yes I am, Yes I am
iankrzyzanowski
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by iankrzyzanowski »

Lindsay made me an awsome rod and reel holder to keep my rodds protected once inside the house! Its awsome and ill post pics as soon as the stain on it dries! She also got me a fish/bobber nightlight for the bathroom (lights so she can find her way to the can about 50 times during the night :P)

Lots of fishing stuff all around, come to think of it, its all fishing stuff except for the Beach Boys CD!!! Yeah thats right, the beach boys!

I got me a superlight Daiwai rod and reel combo to tackle some spring crappie and some smallies in constance bay!

I also got a big a** propane heater which is definately going to cook some Bacon in the PBL!

Got me 200 dollars to registering a boat trailer :roll: :roll: if it ever comes across the border :P

Some gift certificates to some fishing places!

Just think, its not even nooon yet, what else lies out there for me!
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Toobinator Wrote:
A fishing trip to Florida in March with some buddies and a new G Loomis GLX to try out there.

Ed Because your are such a great guy, I'll volenteer to carry your suit cases on and OFF the plane for you,or maybe take off a few of those 10 pound Florida strain Bass....you know the little things that are a jore when on vacation, realy i don't mind doing this for you :roll: :roll: :wink:
Mick
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mick »

I got a Quantum Tour Edition 6 and a half foot medium heavy rod. It is sweeeeeeet.
SALMON
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SALMON »

:D Lets see..new wallet,after shave,razor , floater suit,5 gallon aerated minnow bucket and a $50 gift certificate to a local tackle shop. :)
DV_8
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DV_8 »

I got an inflatable PFD which was nice. Then I got the joke gift :roll:

What does that tell us fisherman? :wink:

muskymuskymusky
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

WOW GOT IT ALL....

Post by muskymuskymusky »

MY wife got us a portable hutt a blackcat heater and a new ice rod. Got to get the new liures myself :D

I love SANTA
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

My wife and family tell me that I'm not hard to shop for. :lol: :lol:

Camo Mustang Floater Suit, an ice fishing bucket with a padded seat and foam minnow cooler inside, tons of crankbaits, 8IN Banglay Bang-O-B, scum frog, thermal wear, battery gloves, fillet knife kit and a rapala mug full of lures & a key chain. :lol:

I can't wait to hit the ice! :P
Hoss
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Hoss »

I got a beard, ear and nose hair trimmer and this:

god I'm gonna look good on the water. :lol:
Spence Scout
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

I got

Post by Spence Scout »

Well I got a Rapala Ic fishing spinning combo very sweet, I got a bunch of jigging spoons and ice fishing lures. A Shimano tuque. Im getting my bigger gift when my borther picks it up for me at Basspro this tuesday cant wait. He told me hes goin to be hugging the slat wall and never go home. I told him to give the Lunker alrgie i nthe tank a hug for me... Oh i also got the dvd Dodgeball lol hilarious movie!!!!

SC
Manny
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Manny »

This year had nothing fishing related other then a few books. It was all about fixing up my old Gibson guitar. Vintage P-90 pickups and an old Bigsby. Thank god for Ebay.

Oh yeah, some warm socks and one of those full body underwear equiped with one of those trap-doors.
Steve-K
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Steve-K »

I got a steel downrigger ball called a Shark and a wack of cash that I'm gonna use to get rid of my never ending problem truck :D .