Ice fishing electronics question

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Ice fishing electronics question

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Hey all, I last year bought a Lowrance Hook4 unit for my little boat. Works great open water! I was wondering, I'm going to get the transducer for it, my wife bought me the wrong one for x-mas. She bought me the Humminbird "XI 9 20" which won't fit my unit.

I'm wondering about the soft bag for it when I go. I have the battery, but wondering charger and so on? I'll only be out a few times this season, so was hoping for help on where to get the carry bag, and will my unit fit? It's on the swivel mount, I took it off my boat for the season.

I know this is a vague question, but I have never used electronics for ice fishing, and spoke to a friend of mine, and he said mine would be great for it, for it has the "Ice fishing only" option in the menu.

Thanks for any help!!!!

F.F
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Ice fishing electronics question

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Scratch it, I'm buying a new unit, I've been on line all day, and can't find what I need anywhere for The Hook4 for ice fishing. As soon as I get to the cottage in the spring to get the mounting bracket, and transducer cable I'll put it up for sale for a cheap price.

F.F