First fish report

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
jshow89
Participant
Participant

First fish report

Post by jshow89 »

Went out on the st.lawrence this morning an got into some jumbo perch, kept a few of the larger ones, 12-15 up through the ice in 3hrs fished, the perch stayed around until the pike would cruise through, there was 8" of black ice in about 12-15' of water
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 1291 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 1291 times
Netman
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: First fish report

Post by Netman »

Some tasty treats right there. Do you drive a silver truck by any chance?
jshow89
Participant
Participant

Post by jshow89 »

Netman wrote:Some tasty treats right there. Do you drive a silver truck by any chance?
Nope white truck, may have crossed paths with you amongst the vehicles walking to out truck, were you coming on to the ice around 10?
Netman
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Netman »

jshow89 wrote:
Netman wrote:Some tasty treats right there. Do you drive a silver truck by any chance?
Nope white truck, may have crossed paths with you amongst the vehicles walking to out truck, were you coming on to the ice around 10?
Nope I wasn't out today. Just saw some guys putting their ice fishing stuff on a truck this morning near my bros place in Brockville. I've noticed some people fishing at Blockhouse recently too