TV Fishing shows with local content.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
EagleEyesFlash
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

TV Fishing shows with local content.

Post by EagleEyesFlash »

Wow, anyone else been impressed with the fishing shows on TV with local content lately ?
Saw Owen Nolan's "Sportsman 360TV " BOQ episode, pretty cool, but you don't need a big boat for that. ;)
Ashley Rae's "Captured" BOQ episode too showed some ice fishing, they even took helicopters into North Frontenac park,
real sharp camera work I thought and the show seemed real.
Heck even "Fish TV " showed a trolling show with Jeff Chisolm around Kingston in August and they were nailing the fish, they even got a pretty
good ski.
The one I liked the best though was "The Fish Finders", finally got to see how RJ nails all those crappies, cool stuff ! :)
Snag or Fish , Weed or Fish , Oh Fish On
sgtMeowsteen
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: TV Fishing shows with local content.

Post by sgtMeowsteen »

do you know if any of these episodes are available online?
zippyfx
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by zippyfx »

Fishin' Canada recently did an episode about Carp at Long Sault. I thought this one was well done.

Reel Fishing dis a BoQ episode on Fall Walleye
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

EagleEyesFlash wrote: The one I liked the best though was "The Fish Finders", finally got to see how RJ nails all those crappies, cool stuff ! :)
Glad you enjoyed that one, if you get a chance to see the one we did on the St. Lawrence Smallies it was pretty cool with some real nice fish being caught on film.

RJ
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

EagleEyesFlash wrote:Ashley Rae's "Captured" BOQ episode too showed some ice fishing, they even took helicopters into North Frontenac park,
Hardly watch any shows at all anymore... or even read much in the rags, but this one kinda sounded interesting.
thefishfinders.tv
Participant
Participant

Post by thefishfinders.tv »

EagleEyesFlash wrote:Wow, anyone else been impressed with the fishing shows on TV with local content lately ?
Saw Owen Nolan's "Sportsman 360TV " BOQ episode, pretty cool, but you don't need a big boat for that. ;)
Ashley Rae's "Captured" BOQ episode too showed some ice fishing, they even took helicopters into North Frontenac park,
Heck even "Fish TV " showed a trolling show with Jeff Chisolm around Kingston in August and they were nailing the fish, they even got a pretty
good ski.
The one I liked the best though was "The Fish Finders", finally got to see how RJ nails all those crappies, cool stuff ! :)
Thanks for the feedback EagleEyesFlash and we're glad you enjoyed the show! As RJ mentioned the St Lawrence smallie episode was a lot of fun too and airing this Saturday is our BOQ walleye adventure where we got 14 nice walleye from our Bass Tracker 175. Hope you get a chance to check that one out too.
Thanks again,
Alan & Bill, The Fish Finders.
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: Ice Reports - Template

Post by Doug »

more details on the filming at Quinte please?
Superdad
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Superdad »

It's certainly nice to see the local content, especially near the BOQ. The PVR works extra for those shows and we watch them very closely to pick up any tips or tricks.

David aka Superdad