Shacks comin' off

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Fish'n Buddy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Shacks comin' off

Post by Fish'n Buddy »

Well I can't beleive it's already time, well it's a bit early but my shack is off the Nation, and a few others from around me have theres off as well. The shores can let go now at any time at that part of the river. What's the status at Petrie these days?
I havin't even been by there yet this year, I'm deffinatly going to fish there for March, because walleye closes on the Nation after tomorow, but wondering if it's worth bringin my hut down there, or are the shacks coming off there as well??

Thanks,
Fish'n Buddy
Fishtraks
Participant
Participant

ice shacks...

Post by Fishtraks »

I ventured up to Kemptville from North Gower this morning around 10:00am, there are still a lot of shacks on the ice east of the bridge at Rideau Restaurant, and there is one right in the middle of the channel about 200 yds west of the bridge. I didn't see much action though. Fishtraks.
troll
Participant
Participant

Post by troll »

pickeral bay still has foot an a half of ice but getting pretty wet.
Fish'n Buddy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Fish'n Buddy »

thanks guys, I think it will be worth stickin it there for a week, at least to keep out of the rain :x