First time out this summer...

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Mr.Tackle
Participant
Participant

First time out this summer...

Post by Mr.Tackle »

I know very sad...this was my first time out. Unfortunately I havnt had a boat until yesterday when I boat my first little 12 foot alluminum boat, trailer and motor!!! Needless to say i had to try it out as soon as I could. Went out with my father in law to the head pond in Arnprior...all I have to say is man what a perfect day to be fishing!!!! The weather was beautiful. I also was able to use his fish finder which was great. The catch wasn't anyting to write home about, I only caght one smallie though a good size and put up a nice fight. I was able to take my boat around the whole headpond and even though I only caught one fish it was great to finally be out on the water again....and now on my own boat!!! Anyways I am heading out tomorow morning to Muskrat lake, this time without a fish finder but hopefully the catch is a bit better!!!
charbyc
Participant
Participant

Post by charbyc »

nice man good for you!!!!

i know the feeling there really isnt anything much better then the sun on your face and the waves lapping against the side of your hull!

its just something everyone should do at least once in their life!

a boat of your own opens up a whole world of opprtunities! go every day you can! the summers short and winter is so very long!!!!!!!

cheers and good luck!
SALMON
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SALMON »

:D Always nice to get on the water. The fish is a bonus.