Todays get together

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Todays get together

Post by Badger Shark »

Hey guys, it was fun to get out together again and nice to meet new members. Andy keep up the good work. Terry hopfully see ya for Sat. if the boss lets ya go. Karma and Maestro great to see you again. Nice to see JP again and catch up on jazz. Plowjock or as Bobber was calling you " Elmer Fudd" good to see ya again. Bill good to see ya out and keep me posted on that trip next August, I am interested. Mr.T good to meet you but your gonna have to get off the shore and dont worry about the cold. Walker good to see you again, hope you enjoyed the fire! Bobber as always good conversation and thanks for the ride and the draw prizes! We will do it again soon and hopfully Joco will be there, you were missed buddy, and others who couldnt make it out, hit the next one.

On one note though, I think we should move it back to Broadway, the service was a bit of an issue.9not the waitress' fault) They were not able to handle a large group.
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

hey it was awesome meeting all you guys....I've made a bunch of new friends i can tell :) Looking forward to seeing you guys on the water i hope...maybe we can set up some group trips for next summer...Lakers in Tamagami are always fun...hehehe IF the weather cooperates lol

I agree about the service....just a tad (dripping sarcasm here) slowwww. Damn she was cute though and not her fault

Cheers guys

Andy
Terry_F
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Terry_F »

I echo Don's comments, it was great to meet everyone, there is quite the wealth of knowledge in the group and I feel lucky to benefit from it.
I missed most of this season, but plan on tapping in to some of the great information available to have a better year next year.
I'll be in a position to offer others a seat in my boat then, so Mr T, we'll get you off the shore and out on the water sometime.
BTW, the boss said yes :D , so expect a report to follow about Saturday on the BoQ.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

hi guys.

nice you guys did have fun.

here frome my hotel room now... :? .

hope to be there next one....... i will be there.

it would have been nice to see you all.bu well.nex time

joco 8)
Last edited by joco on Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troller
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Troller »

Hey guys, I had a great visit with most of the guys. The slow service gave me some time and a chance to get to know some new people. lol
Bobber, thanks for the draw prizes I am going to put th FH logo on my boat :wink:
til next time goods fishing
Troller
Mr. T.
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mr. T. »

Yep, nice meeting all of you. :D

Got some great tips and advice from Beachburger, Bobber, Badge Shark and PlowJock. PlowJock, I think I learned more things from you yesterday then months of reading. 8)

Too bad I missed the show...guy getting arrested. :roll:

Don't worry, I'll get off the shore someday.

In the mean time, I'll just have to watch out for some open seat offers. :wink:

Mr. T.
beachburger
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by beachburger »

It was great to put more faces on names and get to hear some new adventures. Looking forward to the next one..... :)
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

HOWm was the wings....??

next time. :wink:

joco
Mr. T.
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mr. T. »

joco wrote:HOWm was the wings....??

next time. :wink:

joco
They were good but too expensive and too small. :cry:
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

to small and to expensive... :shock: :? .

there a bit expensive that is true.

monday its 15 for the price off 10...a bit better.

next time will try one more place or go back to the lone star.

sorry i was not able to go.

(just back home now)..just like 20hours to late. :cry: .

next time will be there for sher.

joco.
taylor
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by taylor »

I think it's great you guys are putting faces to names. Do you think any of these get togethers could ever be organized around fishing instead of food?
OBD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by OBD »

Get togethers on ice :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

hi nodie.

i dont no if you did saw it....but YES
ther will be one for sher..on ice..i did mention this here last week or the week before. :wink:

a litle BBQ on ice..mmm but there a good chance it will be more at the end off season like midfeb to end off feb.wen there some realy nice day on ice...almost t chirt day and have a great BBQ on ice..we did had that day 3 years ago.it was a lot off fun.

hi taylor...

fishing instead of food......

first off all.its fishing talk over there plus....you can eat some fish stick. to..
:lol: :lol:

by the way.you could organise one.....a fishing one... :wink:

and its nice to just sit around and have a little chat..no rushing ,just sit back and relax have a snak and something to drink and enjoy time wit friends.

sometime the road to get there is almost as fun as the fishing itself. 8)

meen sometime talking about fishing trips and trick and shoping for fishing stuff is a lot off fun to...not just the fishing.

myself love all what have to do wit fishing.....so do like to have get together at a restaurant.and talk about it.

but yes there been some get together while fishing there were call...derby.

there been kpin derby,,or mrj derby twice .there been a lot off kind off get together while fishing.

PLUS.sometime its easy to get people in week nights.people you can see in weekend(to busy and all)..

joco :)
Mr. T.
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mr. T. »

Taylor,

Actually Bobber and Badger Shark were talking about a fishing get together of some sort for next year. You can PM one of them for more details if you want. :D

Joco,

To be fair. I use to have wings a lot. The place I normally went cost 35 cents each and they were a bit bigger. Yesterday, I think it worked out to be about $1 a wing.

So that's why it was expensive for me. :oops:
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Hey folks,

Good to see you all out last night. A few folks I haven't seen in a while, a few new faces, and guys I see more of now than I ever did in the past.

It was nice to meet you all and I look forward to being able to make it to the next one. A get together on the ice for a little BBQ would be cool indeed.

I'm glad people enjoyed the little giveaway prizes. They're all compliments of the many retail and product supporters that help make Fish-Hawk what it is. The more support we have, the more stuff we can give out. Thanks to all our current partners. Please take some time to visit them. Without you....they don't want us....and I don't have stuff to give away at these functions. :lol: (shameless plug) 8)
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)