Mrs. Badger Shark

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Badger Bait
Participant
Participant

Mrs. Badger Shark

Post by Badger Bait »

Hi!
For those who don't know, I am Badger Shark's wife. I posted an introduction on the non-fishing forum but Mr. BS suggested that most people just read the fishing forum so... I was at the registration desk for the Kpin derby. I am new to fishing, but I enjoy it very much, when I can get out. Other hobbies include annoying my husband, flirting with Kpin, teasing my cat, and publicly embarrassing myself (though usually not on purpose). I like casting, catching and reeling, but I will not touch live bait or fish! :shock: That's what fishing partners are for (like my husband, or Clown Worship).

I'm generally an upbeat kind of person, with a twisted sense of humour (look who I married). :lol: I'm not much of an angler, I prefer random bait selection and am happy to catch even one fish, though I have gotten some nice ones from time to time (including a really nice musky that I am proud of).

I had a lot of fun at the derby, and met a lot of nice people (Bear, JP, Joco you were awesome)! Hopefully I'll be able to make it out again to some other meets, and definitely to the next Kpin derby - were I will try to recognize Kpin before he allows me to make an butt of myself. :P
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Look who you married? Well thats nice, wait till Im off the computer. :lol: And she is not kidding about the flirting with k-pin :evil: I walk in the registation room and there she is with her hands all over him! Giving him a massage. Good to see they get along. They both are sick and twisted, and that is why I get along so well with them. Anyway I welcome my wife to the site and hope the rest of you will as well. Its about damn time! :wink: And now she can stop reading over my shoulder because I am done writing.
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

Welcome to FH! :) .......Badger Bait.....

Love the handle!...:lol: :lol: :wink:
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Welcome to Fish-Hawk.net Badger Bait :lol: :lol:
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Badger Bait: It was good working with you and Badger at the derby...You really helped a lot but next time I think you need to stand outside in the cold with everyone and feel what it is like to ice fish in a parking lot... :lol:
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Hiya Badger Bait.

Always glad to have another fishing femme join the ranks of the testosterone laden HawkTalkers. :wink:

I like the way you relate to your husband as " Mr. BS " ... :lol:

Look forward to hearing more from you, and maybe getting the chance to meet you this summer.

You can give us some good Badger stories to laugh over.

W.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Welcome aboard B.B. , And about the massages !!!! I heard that when you are not around your husband gives KPin his massages :P :P OOOPPSS I was told not to say anything!!!!!

Dan aka WB
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Wallyboss , dont tell my little secrets to everyone, but I mean k-pin is Italian afterall :lol: :lol:
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

hi BADGERBAIT......... :P

nice to have you here...it was a blast for sher.

and thanks again you did a great job.over at the derby and the hours past taking care off prize etc and to take care off badgershark... :lol: .

hope to see you soon on ice again or on soft water.

joco :)
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

I am a lucky guy Joco, she takes good care of me, and K-pin get your mind out of the gutter. :wink:
Badger Bait
Participant
Participant

Post by Badger Bait »

He he he, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm definitely going to be more involved in the derby next year, but I'll have to get better boots first - even in the shack my feet were freezing! I've never ice fished before but maybe someday...
Wolfe, glad to bring some estrogen to the site and have someone else recognize the BS too! :lol:
SCUBA_STEVE
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by SCUBA_STEVE »

welcome aboard !

zort
SALMON
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SALMON »

:D welcome..looking forward to your random lure selection fish catching reports!
Mr. T.
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mr. T. »

Welcome. :D

I like your nick name. Luckily your husband's name wasn't Master Shark otherwise you would be known as Master B...

:twisted: