little report frome today(monday)

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

little report frome today(monday)

Post by joco »

HI ALL

SO this morning me and pints went for fishing somwhere in the region to try are luck... :P

I would like to say.....IT WAS FREAKING COLD ON ICE TODAY.... :shock: :x .. :lol: .

but lucky ''US'' we had super bowzog and the baitmobile to the rescue,, :lol: .

so we..me/pints/bowzog fish in that baitmobile today....wow.

this is fun fishing alright .........i need one off those. :wink:

i would like to thanks a lot bowzog for leting us fishing in that,,pure fishing machine..... 8) :lol: .

without it today..........people would had found us frozen in a ice cube,,, :lol: .

we start fishing and right away we had some good luck on perch...all size.. :P

then bowzog caught a nice walleye,, :D ..

then we caught a nice pike on those frozen tip up outside,,,,i tell you boys it was cold outside,,those tip up froze in instant...we lost 2 fish on those tip up today to.. :? .

then a this later we got some visite...badgershark......nice to see you badger.. :wink: ....we manage to get a nice pike on my little crappy rod...broke the line on the way out,,but we did a save ,,yessss..nice pike..

so we finish the day wit some mabe 30 perch ''aprox'' and some pikes and a walleye.not bad for a freaking cold day. :lol:

thanks to bowzog again.

and thanks pints to tag along...it was fun like always to fish wit you budy,,,, :P :wink: .

nice to see you badgershark.

and nice to see for a bit...(brit)..before he went to fish by himself in that cold in is little trap....hope you did get some fish bud.....will talkt a bit more next time.. :wink:

it was a great day......i did forgot my camera card in my computer,, :x ...but we still manage to take pictures wit bowzog camera...will see picture soon.

joco :P
Last edited by joco on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jackel
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Jackel »

Nice to see a report Joco. At -40 you would not have seen me there today. :P :P :P

Glad you guys had a good day!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jackel 8)
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

:shock: :shock: cold eh?? :shock: :shock:

Great report Joco....nice to see you guys were on to fish.

I had planned to get out today but work wouldn't let me unfortunately :x

Matt
OBD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by OBD »

Hey joco!

Nice report! WOW 30 perch :shock: I wish I could catch that around here :? Thanks for sharing the report, glad all of you guys had a nice day on the ice!

Nod
Pints
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Pints »

A big thank you to bowzog and the baitmobile, what a life saver it was today. Great to be out with joco and bowzog. Nobody got skunked, and nobody froze. Time flies when you are with great company. Thanks for the ride joco, and hope to see you both Wednesday evening at the Lonestar.
To bad we didn't have a movie camera to catch joco's one hand dive down the hole to grab the last pike of the day when it broke off of the line. Fantastic save there buddy.
Good to see you again badger shark, and pleasure to meet you Brit.
baz fish
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by baz fish »

Nice report joco sure was a cold one today but at least you went out and you had some fun fishing and you catch some fish.
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

I wish I cold have got out there sooner , maybe next time. But hey I caught my first fish through the ice this year and thanks to Joco for diving down the hole to grab the pike when it broke the line :wink: , litterally scaring the crap out of it as it was all over the place. Thanks again Bowzog I will definitely join you again.
hawgbass
Participant
Participant

Post by hawgbass »

Thanks for the report Joco, but you guy's are either nuts or hard core fishin fanactics...I think the jury is still deliberating... LOL
Cheers, hawgbassin :?
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

good one hawbassin....

let me no wen the jury will deside....i will like to get weekend pass,,, (to go fishing)8) :lol: :lol: . if they think we are nuts.. :roll: :lol: .

its is was cold.....but like we said........in that baitmobile...its a sharm...it was like we were down in florida... :roll: :lol: ....ok mabe not.. 8) .

but still was fun.

can t wait to hit the ice again...it was my 4th days in a row on ice,,, :P

was thinking gething a cold to go on ice tomorow,,,but hey have to work sometime,, :roll: ...

friday is coming...friday will hit the ice,,saturday hope to see you all at the derby,i will be at the tent,,,measuring fish...hope to see tons off them.. :wink: .

joco :P
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Wish I would've been out there today. I'm sure that this cold will get all ice fishing spots a couple of more inches of ice.

You guys had a good outing with all those fishes. Your back was okay Joco?:?????
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

yep.it was wallyboss.....

it was only yesterday...wit my poor clothing i had and that lower back(plumber style) ,, 8) :lol: :lol: that froze my lower back.... :roll: ..but this morning i felt like a million....... :P .

joco :)
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

Had a good time out there with you lads today......a few good laughs :lol: :lol: ......and some fish! :) ......pics coming shortly! :P 8)
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"
Iceman
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Iceman »

Sounds like a blast (artic blast :shock: ), can't wait for the pics.
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Sounds like you guys had a blast :D Way to go! Any big perch?
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

and now.....the pics!! :o :lol:

....had a great day out there lads! :)

Super Bowzog???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"