thanks to all to be at the get together.......

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

thanks to all to be at the get together.......

Post by joco »

ONE MORE GREAT NIGHT........ :P

i would like to thanks all people that came down to the little get together,,,,,,,we did have a good buntch there tonight.

it was fun to see some new and old face...... :)

again i did not had time to talk to all off you..... :? ,but hey there will be other get together.... :wink: .

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK A LOT ''''' BOBBER'''''' to bring all those prizes,,,,,,,i am sher people did enjoy them......thats was fun... :P .

there will more off those get together..........mabe one just before ice season..and chrismas will see..................

but i would like to do an little ICE DERBY.............it will be a familly thing.... :P ......

thanks again guys to show up............ :wink:

joco :D
Pints
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Pints »

Thanks joco for another great get together. Good to see some familiar faces and few new ones. Thanks for the bag of goodies bobber, everyone got something. Good company, good food, good times. :D
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

ice derby...........yaa that would be nice........ :P

ok..................its ON.....will do somthing. :wink:

thanks again guys.........see you all again... :wink:

joco
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

Merci to you Joco. To Bobber also for the great grab bag, (managed to re-stock some tubes I needed)!

Always great to see old faces and meet some new ones. Sorry I didn't manage to talk to you all, tried to give everyone at least a nod or a wave but as true fishermen, sometimes attention was concentrated on our 2nd favorite passtime, talking about fishing.

Nice to see Jighead and Tipup's mom. When we all yelled out "hey mom!" Slushpuppy comments to me, "oh that must be embarassing." Of course being the wiseass I am had to reply, "not more embarrassing then everyone yelling out your mom is a hottie!"

Especially nice to meet BadgerShark, whom has taken alot of good natured ribbing from me. Hell I just met him tonight, talked to his new wife on his cell and I think I might even have a date with his sister in law next week. Great guy but clearly trouble.

Nice to see one of our newest members make it, Steve.Mate. (Didn't I tell you, you'd fit right in?)

Thanks to all that came out, always a pleasure lady(muskie slayer :wink: ) and gentlemen.
clown worship
Participant
Participant

Post by clown worship »

I'd also like to thank Joco for organizing such a great time... and Bobber for the prizes and F-H for giving Badger Shark a replacement hat... maybe he'll stop whining now :lol:

It was a pleasure chatting with those I got a chance to and putting some voices to the faces and online chatter.

Sorta alarming to realize Kpin actually censors himself on here!! :lol: :lol: But great to know he shares two more of my favorite pastimes... admiring the *ahem* scenery and bugging the crap outta Badger Shark! :lol:

I had a blast and am looking forward to the next get together.

Eric aka clown worship
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Hey Joco, that was a great outing I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting you guys and getting a chance to talk in person. I didnt get a chance to speak to everyone but your all definitely a bunch of great guys.

As for K-pin... This man is in serious need of some heavy duty councelling, and I think I may need to file a restraining order (since he is used to them apparently) to stay away from my little sis-in-law. And maybe my wife, he seemed to be flirting with her on the phone. All kidding aside you are a fun freak of a guy to hang out with and it is scary how demented you are, I didnt think anyone was as demented as me but you are and I like that. It is refreshing to meet people with a sense of humour and that can take a good ribbing without getting upset.

I am truly glad I got to go tonight and meet all of you and look forward to the next get together hopefully soon, and it would be nice to meet more of you out there. If your sitting on the fence and are not sure or are nervous dont be, these guys are a good bunch and will make you feel welcome. Steve.mate had only a couple of posts and showed up and looked like he had a great time, even won a hat.

Anyway, hope to see yas on the water and Im always up for going out fishing if anyone wants to go just let me know and I will try to get the time.

Later ...Badger Shark....A.K.A. Don Cassidy :lol:
McQ
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by McQ »

Another "GREAT ONE" Joco. Nice to be able to associate the faces with the names. What a great community - Fish - Fish - Fish and the "ODD" comment about women from KPin - what a hoot.

Looking forward to the next one and the one after that and>>>

It took 4 years but I am now the proud wearer of an official FH lid - thanks Mike & Rob.

Meeting Mom was a treat and there is nothing lacking in those two boys of hers - Tipup & Jiggy take a bow.
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by plowjock »

Sorry I couldn't make it out last evening.Sens game and Foundation Volunteering kinda had presedence. Will definitely make it to next one, as all is not well in volunteering camp. Hopefully see everyone in December.
Brian
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Yes, a great outing once again put on by Joco and gang. Thanks dude, I was proud to be a part of it.

Met a few new faces last night, shared some discussion and laughs, and had an overall great time. I'll apologize now if I forget the nickname to face corellation later when I meet you again....so many new faces....so little brain cells left.

Kpin...Kpin...Kpin....Kpin...., that's all I got ta say. :roll: :wink:
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

Thanks to Joco for settin' up the get-together at the Lonestar last night!! Saw alot of familiar mugs and met a few new ones. :D .....and Kpin........youz a crazy lil' mofo dude! :lol: :lol: :wink: ........all in all it was an awesome time!! 8) :)

.....oh......and Mr. J.........don't ever hug me again.......

:shock: :o .............. :lol:
slushpuppy
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by slushpuppy »

What a great time we had last night! I talked so much my voice was going. Sorry Bowzog, the voice is back, and you thought I'd be quiet all weekend! :P Can't wait till the next one! Maybe we'll pick a night with no Sens game!
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

thanks for comments guys.... :P

you got to love to talk to full off people that have fishing in mind for most off us :roll: :lol: .

next ones.......december..not to close to chrismas.......and like slushpuppy said not on a sens game night.

the next one is on the way......... :wink:

and like i said before...there will be a little get together ON ICE,,, :P ..little familly derby...

joco.... :D
Walker
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Walker »

Thanks Joco for setting this up. Enjoyed the company and food.Thanks also to Bobber for the prizes .
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

JOCO DID YOU SAY " I C E"

My luck I had to cancel on the night that they gave out door prizes. Seems like you all had a good time.

I'll make the next one for sure.

Dan aka WB
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

K-PIN K-PIN K-PIN, WHAT HAPPENED? :lol: :lol:

Enjoyed talking to ya last night as did everyone else.....I think. :lol: