Luskville Walleye???

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
pchilli1
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Luskville Walleye???

Post by pchilli1 »

Morning fellas, hopefully everyone is thawed out from the weekend.

Question....anyone fish for eyes in Luskville? I spoke to a few guys at Campbell’s bay yesterday and they said there was a bay in Luskville that was good for eyes. Does anyone know of this spot, is there a road name that brings you to the river, or a decent public access spot? I saw a lot of huts all along the Ottawa on Friday evening on my way up to Shawville.

ps: Campbells bay produced great yesterday – lots of good sized perch and a few nice pike :)
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

hi pchilli1

i dont where you come frome,but if your frome,,,,,aylamer direction,,,,,.......

you can stop at the place where they sale minnows,,,,at the 4 lane 148 highway,i think its ^petro canada,that where you get minnows,ask them for direction,,,,,,,those guys are there all the time,,,,,,,and i hurd some storys about guys gething like 17 walleye last weekend,,,,,,was it true,,,,,, :roll: ,mabe ,mabe not,,,,,,,,but i did see a lot off walleye there in the deap end off the chanel and some nice pike in the bays,,,,,,

i went there a cople off time,,,,,,and did get luck,,,,,,i will find the name off the road,,,,,,

i no its right at the place where they sale fries on your left,,,,,before the 4 lane........ :roll: :? ,,,,,,,,,i will find it for you bud......

joco.....
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

here one map.......

its right at the end off the..la sapiniere road.....

http://www.wanaki.ca/wanaki_directions_map.pdf

i will come back with more,,,,,

joco :arrow:
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

You can catch walleye in any part of the Ottawa :wink: Luskville is well known for it's walleye fishing during mid-winter.Usually the locals won't tell you where you can find them(I tried last year :? )...So where abouts do most guys set-up? ''Away form all da shacks'' :? Which means go where the shacks are :P There are alot of ways to get on the river.When you get on, you will have to drive out FAR unless you got on by the point...If you want to get out for a fish there let me know Campbells,Colounge,Luskville, Aylmer, I'm always around...

Let me know!!

-Andrew