Special Thanks to Mike, Bobber and Fish-Hawk.net

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
eye-tracker
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Special Thanks to Mike, Bobber and Fish-Hawk.net

Post by eye-tracker »

Hello all,

As many of you hawk-talkers know I frequent this board on a regular basis and offer up some of my knowledge about my favorite species -- the walleye. In the past few years I have been pro active in promoting, educating and taking anglers out for their personal best walleye.

Thanks to Mike and Bobber for allowing me a forum and community to present and discuss walleye information -- thanks to this site I have been discovered and approached by G-Loomis Canada, Lowrance/Eagle, P-Line and Tracker Boats for the 2006 season. I look forward to sharing more of my walleye experience on fish-hawk and hope to see some hawk-talkers at shows and seminars in the winter months, otherwise I will see you on the water in 2006.

Fish on...

Sheldon Hatch
Sheldon Hatch
Just a guy that likes to fish walleye
Jale
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jale »

Actually Sheldon I think it is us that needs to thank you. I have learned more from you in the forum's and via pm's than I could ever have dreamed of.

Your tips and tricks have definitely helped me put more walleye in the boat.

Good luck

Joe
steve-hamilton
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by steve-hamilton »

Sheldon, your one of the elite group of members on here, who are worth more than their weight in gold.

Whether its in person, on a thread, or via PM, you are always willing to help out with information....i mean, who would have thought to go flipping and pitching for walleye? not me.

anyways, you deserve all the acolades your receiving....and i have a feeling this is just the beginning.....

you dont take the common approach to most angling situations....which makes you a better angler in the end.....anyone can copy what they read on the net (just look at my fishing results, lol), but to be a leader, an innovator, well that takes someone a little extra special.

Markus, Yourself, CCB, Hoffman, and others are Invaluable to this site....

We appreciate all you guys do....

Keep up the good work Sheldon, you give the common angler hope.....

Steve
Tomcat
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Tomcat »

Sheldon:

Just want to add my thanks for the contributions you make to the board and the Fish-Hawk fraternity. As well, I very much enjoyed your seminars on walleye fishing.
dskrizzy
Participant
Participant

Post by dskrizzy »

Congrat's on the new relationships! Those companies are fortunate to have you.

Just like the sentiments of the rest, it is us who should thank you.

You are one of the most knowledgeable people on FH.

An invaluable source to us all, that I myself I have tapped into.

Thanks for your responses to my PM's, good luck, and all the best.
You deserve it!

Take Care,
Dennis
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Sheldon,

I'm not exactly sure if your success is a result of Fish-Hawk.Net - I am sure you would have found success regardless.

But if you think FHN helped then that is good, and I hope other anglers who frequent Hawk Talk who want to go down the same road as you are able to meet up with similar success.

Congratulations!
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
JustinHoffman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by JustinHoffman »

Hey Sheldon,

Congats!! Great news to hear! You'll enjoy working with those companies, and they have certainly chosen a knowledgable spokesman.
If you ever have any questions regarding the magazine and writing aspect of the business, feel free to shoot me a line.

For myself, it has been great working with HT, and I'm looking forward to this upcoming season, and the exciting opportunities that lie ahead. A few other leads on other companies, so hopefully more things pan out.

The Tracker boat deal is sweet. The 17-foot Bass Tracker is one I currently have my eye on. If they need a 'bass' guy to come on board, don't hesitiate to drop my name.. :lol:

Good luck with the future..

Justin
Justin Hoffman
Field Editor - Ontario Out of Doors Magazine
Fishing Writer / Wildlife Photographer
www.JustinHoffmanOutdoors.com
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

Congrats ET, I couldnt think of any more deserving individuals for those sponsorship deals. May the future be prosperous for you.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Congrats Sheldon with the new Sponsors, I'm sure that they will realize in a hurry that they made a good choice. I'm looking forward to some more of your Walleye seminars. The ones from last spring were very educational.

Thanks Again and Good luck

Wallyboss Aka Dan
Last edited by Wallyboss on Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

I could not think of one individual that deserves this more than our Eye-Tracker....

I could only hope that one day I could contribute back to you as much as you have to me....

Thanks Sheldon..and Have fun with it!

RJ
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Here's to ya buddy! :P

All the best and I hope you lite it up next season. Nobody deserves a shot more than you. Your dedication to the sport is admirable, good luck in 06!
Hoss
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Hoss »

Congratulations Sheldon. :D :D :D
Your knowledge and eagerness to teach others has landed you some great sponsors. Your enthusiasm is contagious. After talking to you a few weeks ago at the launch I wanted to relaunch and go fishing again. Again, congrats. Your sponsors picked up a great representative. :D
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Well done Sheldon :!:

you rarely see a response on here referencing Walleye without your name in it somewhere.

That in itself speaks volumes :!:
steve-hamilton
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by steve-hamilton »

Your enthusiasm is contagious. After talking to you a few weeks ago at the launch I wanted to relaunch and go fishing again.
I can't help but smile about that....cause i'm the exact same way after speaking with him....

he's so enthused with the sport...and it certainly rubs off on everyone around him!
xcal
Participant
Participant

Post by xcal »

Eye Tracker:
Congrats on sponsership deals. I am new to hawk talk, and have not had many posts, but can't help but notice you always take time to share your knowledge as well as the other regulars who post. I look forward to attending some of your seminars and meeting you as well as other hawk talkers. Thanks for the great info.
xcal