Renos cutting into my fishing time........

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Chris...buddy.....WOW!

Go fishing....PERIOD.

You have worked REALLY hard...YOU NEED a break.
Take it.
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
charbyc
Participant
Participant

Post by charbyc »

Jimmy come kidnap me some night after work........ i actually did a marathon reno weekend last weekend, i took the next week and a half off, told her i was going fishing.......

she started to reply and then i told her i would gladly burn down the freakin house if my outing was a problem.

we have an agreement now.

boats ready, gased and im off thursday ;)

cheers lads thanks for the tips.........
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

charbyc wrote:Jimmy come kidnap me some night after work........ i actually did a marathon reno weekend last weekend, i took the next week and a half off, told her i was going fishing.......

she started to reply and then i told her i would gladly burn down the freakin house if my outing was a problem.

we have an agreement now.

boats ready, gased and im off thursday ;)

cheers lads thanks for the tips.........

LOL! Dude I would seriously!
You need a break and I'm sure the house looks great!

Gotta hate reno's.....I know I've been doing a few on my place too....
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
Mrktwatchr
Participant
Participant

Post by Mrktwatchr »

Ya need to show her who holds the fishing rod in the family ....
Downrigger
Participant
Participant

Post by Downrigger »

Wow thaaaaanks for this post gang. Misery loves company and I sure do feel better!. Have fun to all who are out on the water this weekend. The princecraft and I will be thinking of you all!

I just cancelled my camping reservations at Crotch Lake this weekend so I can finish the 'Deck' I have listed on the 'Honey-Do' list. So I decided to come on line here to see what everyone is doing this weekend, you know so I can live vicariously through you guys and WHOA!! to my amazement I see that my wife ain't the only fish blocker out there.

I booked this trip back in February then got anxious with the early summer so I put in two sliders off the bedrooms back in April. The deck is half done now. My fault for going with the hidden deck fastner screw from underneath system - 10x the work..... So no fishing till deck done. Also, go figure that cedar 5/4 decking is almost the same price per square foot as hard wood flooring is when it goes on sale.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Downrigger wrote:Wow thaaaaanks for this post gang. Misery loves company and I sure do feel better!. Have fun to all who are out on the water this weekend. The princecraft and I will be thinking of you all!

I just cancelled my camping reservations at Crotch Lake this weekend so I can finish the 'Deck' I have listed on the 'Honey-Do' list. So I decided to come on line here to see what everyone is doing this weekend, you know so I can live vicariously through you guys and WHOA!! to my amazement I see that my wife ain't the only fish blocker out there.

I booked this trip back in February then got anxious with the early summer so I put in two sliders off the bedrooms back in April. The deck is half done now. My fault for going with the hidden deck fastner screw from underneath system - 10x the work..... So no fishing till deck done. Also, go figure that cedar 5/4 decking is almost the same price per square foot as hard wood flooring is when it goes on sale.
Should have used 2x6 for the decking boards...not that expensive and lasts years longer than those decking boards. Just my thought on it. Think of it like this....You will have more time in 5 years to go fishing instead of replacing a few boards here and there all the time.
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL