Valley outdoors(carp) show alive and well

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Todd B. »

For those of you that managed to stop by the Ottawa Flyfishers table (between the dam bird callers!) I hope we manged to peak your interest in the "Dark Side" of fishing! ;-)
"There wouldn't have been any butt kickings if that stupid death ray had worked."
JZ
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

kingston

Post by JZ »

JP wrote:Thanks for all of you that dropped by to say Hello over the 3 days. It was great to see so many familur faces and a couple new ones as well.

A special thanks to Fishing Depot, That Hunting and Fishing Store, Bits and Baits and Oziles for having me in thier booth.

Thanks Slushy for letting me use one of your awsome Musky spinner bait for my seminar. You da best.

I will see you all soon at the Guy Show in May 15-16 and the Sportsman's Show in Kingston May 8-9.

Cheers

JP
Where in Kingston???
Duper
Participant
Participant

Post by Duper »

Hey Todd,

Definitely stopped by the Ottawa Fly Fishers table. My girlfriend and I bought some flies and streamers. Can't beat $2. Some funky colours too: Bright orange and chartreuse wolly buggers!!! Can't wait to try them on the bass!

I've just recently turned to the 'Dark Side' of fishing and am looking forward to using my new Orvis fly rod the gf got me for Christmas!