Shirley's bay 2015 ice fishing derby prizes

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
canam04
Participant
Participant

Re: Shirley's bay 2015 ice fishing derby prizes

Post by canam04 »

hello again,
I just wanted to repost my original message to see if I can generate any interest.

another winter of ice fishing is just ahead of us and the ice fishing derby's will return. Last year I organized a cash prize derby at Shirley's bay on the Ottawa river and had a great turnout even with the extreme weather conditions. I will be organizing the 2nd annual derby this winter and would like to have a few prizes for the participants of the day and maybe even some specific prizes for the kids. I am writing this message to see if any of you are business owners or know business owners who would be willing to donate a prize for the derby. If you are interested in donating please let me know. Hope to see many people out this year.
Thanks
Fishking
Participant
Participant

Re: Shirley's bay 2015 ice fishing derby prizes

Post by Fishking »

Hello canam,

I was at your derby last year and i have to say that it was Nice to see someone organize this. I didn't hear anybody complain so you obviously did things right. I don't own a business but i would be willing to make a personal donation. Contact me through PM. Good Luck with the event this year.