Some F-H 03-04'ers... Where are they now?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

im here! just not posting cause im not fishing lately. :cry:
tman12
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by tman12 »

2004 baby! :lol:
Formerly known as "The Torpedo"
gorfman007
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by gorfman007 »

.yeah now that the trailer is shut down for the season I often come out but keep quiet just cause i got nothing to say. Right now am trying to line up some hunting for partridge geese and duck but can't sign up as a loner with the outfitters.

I went back up to the lake Saturday to gather up my fishing stuff. I'm getting myself organized to get back to fly fishing. and Loose brain that I am , I forgot to bring back the hairs and feathers an threadsd. :roll: no not my hair but the deer hair and such :wink:

This thread reminded me of the ones I had forgotten about thanks for the memories. have a good week you all!!
Life goes on
Manny
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Manny »

My take, hope it dosen't smell like the cumin-infused gouda that's festering in my fridge.

The old crew was solid, solid fisherpoeple and communicators. Simmwichs and Canadian Bacon, white spinnerbaits and empty livewells. Bro's and Little Cleos, Big-O's and Topwaters...list goes on.

Or maybe I could say..articles in Esox mag, B1 tournies and ripples, protogées of giants in the industry, successful muskies guides, fishing shows and countless on-line forums, reality fishing shows (I am sure some could be adding to this list). The old-crew has been busy being local pillars of the industry, very nice. One regret, not seeing BBR focus his passion.

Being a half lurker-participant, I am in a position to say, unbiased, that the present FH crew and mods is just as solid as way back whenever.

Enough cheese for today..
Manny
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

BBR is alive and well......doing his thing...

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/inde ... ntry511064

Like any community some new people move in and some people move away.....but the community stays.

RJ
Manny
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Manny »

There he is, catching chubbs...
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

Luv this board but will only post what will be revalent
That said .... this is the best board in our area
OFAH Zone F 1st Vice Chair
franklauzon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

I for one...

Post by franklauzon »

It's pretty simple for me... I no longer fish in the summer :lol: If I get out 2 times all summer, that's more than enough. I chose to spend my time hunting waterfowl, and ice fishing when possible.

As such I post more in the hunting forum, and in the winter.

Still think it's a great site, and have made some longtime friends because of it.
mlamothe
Participant
Participant

Post by mlamothe »

still here just don't post much anymore
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Fishing 24/7 wrote:im here! just not posting cause im not fishing lately. :cry:
I must be an old timer here, because to me, 24/7 and Bass Addict are still the new kids on the block. :lol:

Fun topic, and it's nice to see some of these folks are still around, even if not actively posting.

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

wolfe wrote: I must be an old timer here, because to me, 24/7 and Bass Addict are still the new kids on the block. :lol: W.
Only just children within the sands of F-H time... but gritty youngin's who love all fishy things... and who are quite fun to watch grow. :P :P :P :lol: