BassPro Shop in Montreal ???

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
gorfman007
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by gorfman007 »

I like the service provided by the shops around town and in the valley. Mind you I've got enough equipment to open up a store myself :lol: , But I won't. :D
baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Availability

Post by baitcaster »

Looks like for now the Wadda Bomb is only being sold by one retailer in California. Although I could contact the company to order some most likely there would be a minimum order and I wouldn't be able to just buy a couple for ya - sorry!

As for the Uncle Buck's kit I am checking to make sure it is available to me - sometimes there are internet specials that I cannot get - I will let you know in the next day or as soon as I get an answer. Generally I can get anything that's in the catalogue or on the website except for certain brands that are not allowed to sell out of the US to Cdn retailers.

I will be putting in an order this week (and every week from now until Christmas I imagine so can certainly order it for you if available.)

Thanks for your support!

Crystal
baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Bass Pro Jig Kit

Post by baitcaster »

Cprince

That bass pro jig kit is available. Let me know if you want me to bring one in for you.
Thanks,

Crystal
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Bass Pro Jig Kit

Post by cprince »

baitcaster wrote:Cprince

That bass pro jig kit is available. Let me know if you want me to bring one in for you.
Thanks,

Crystal
Thank you Crystal, you have a PM.