Baitcasters

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Coyote
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Coyote »

i think third place pike was 2.86, because mine was 2.76 for forth.you probably would of won 3rd place pike as well as 3 rd place walleye,oh well there is always next year.
Scum Frog
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Scum Frog »

My big catch of the day as a 13" perch which weighed in at 1lb. Biggest perch I've ever caught. I rushed it in and Mike took one look at it and said the big perch was around 1.5lbs :shock: I was impressed and let down all at once.

Anyways, we had a good perch feed for supper that night. No, walleye, no pike, but we were hittin' the perch for most of the day.
Sluggo
Participant
Participant

Post by Sluggo »

Coyote Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think third place pike was 2.86, because mine was 2.76 for forth.you probably would of won 3rd place pike as well as 3 rd place walleye,oh well there is always next year.
Ahhhhh Crap........

Oh well :oops:

Drew.
baitcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Bad News Sluggo

Post by baitcaster »

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but both those fish would have put you in the money. 1.7 was the 3rd place walleye and I think 2.8 was the 3rd place pike.
Was it the guy who had the 1.7 walleye that told you your fish wouldn't cut it????
My advice - always weigh-in - you never know. You know fishermen (and women) are well know for their lies...
Dartee
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: Bad News Sluggo

Post by Dartee »

baitcaster wrote: My advice - always weigh-in - you never know. You know fishermen (and women) are well know for their lies...
We don't aahham(clear throut icon) lie :shock: :(
We have a distorted view of reality and are ruler challanged :lol: :lol: