Predator Lures for Spring Salmon

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Either/Both is good RJ. I'm just keeping a running tally on my end to see how close we are getting to a 100. I've recieved pm's from a few others too that are putting things together.

RJ, like your order and anyines in Ottawa, I will pick them up for you and bring them up when I come for an ice fish.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Sounds good.....

Paging Big-O......get your order in... :lol:

I'll be pickin up 4 reef runners and 2 Predators... :D

RJ
SkeinMachine
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by SkeinMachine »

Don't forget to replace those stock trebles on the RR's.

:wink: :wink:
Gobymaster
Participant
Participant

Post by Gobymaster »

Markus wrote:Gill just contacted me, he's gonna treat our order as a group order and give us 10% off the above prices. If we get a combined order in of 100 lures, he'll give us all 15% off.

PM your orders to me and I'll get them to Gill and shoot ya back his phone number so you can call him with your visa.

I just sent him my order for 10 RR and 10 Predators.

.....don't get left bobbing around out in front of Port Weller this spring wishing you had a blue Reef Runner! :lol: :lol: Stock up with colors now.
Denis at Fishin Niagara has reef runners for $5.99 and you don't have to buy 100 for that price. Fishin Niagara
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Thanks gobymaster, but we have an arrangement with Gill for a special order. He's extending a great opportunity to all of us, not just a certain few.

Welcome to FH.Net. Heck of a first post. Thanks for sharing. :P
Gobymaster
Participant
Participant

Post by Gobymaster »

Markus wrote:Thanks gobymaster, but we have an arrangement with Gill for a special order. He's extending a great opportunity to all of us, not just a certain few.

Welcome to FH.Net. Heck of a first post. Thanks for sharing. :P
Well considering how he has posted it on his site and other boards I would say its open to whoever goes into the shop.
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Yup, been there myself. Nice store.

His special is just to clear out remaining stock to make room for his ice fishing products.

But like I said, we've got an arrangement already in place and guys are ordering color specific and getting exactly what they want. Thanks again.
BIGKAHUNA
Participant
Participant

reef runners

Post by BIGKAHUNA »

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN REEF RUNNERS I HAVE MANY DEEP AND SHALLOW FOR WALLEYE FISHING .YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT

BIGKAHUNA069@YAHOO.COM ILL GIVE YOU A PRICE OFF $4.99 US PLUS SHIPPING OK FRANK
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Thanks Bigkahuna, that's nice of you to offer. $4.99 + Exchange + Duty + Shipping isn't a bad deal, but like I said above, we are commited to a deal at this point.

Just a reminder to any other tackle stores or tackle suppliers that haven't purchased advertising privledges here on FH/Net that you are not permitted to openly solicite here.

The members here at FH.Net do appreciate any group deals you can offer, so in the future please PM me any hot buys you may have. That'll save any existing threads from being hijacked and the poster from openly spamming.

Thanks.
spanky
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by spanky »

i'm gonna grab a few preds aswell, i'll just get him to tack it to the F-H order...
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

10-4 Spanky. Let us know how many you get so we can add them to our running total.

Just an update....We have confirmed orders in for 46 lures and I we also have a bunch of guys putting theor orders together.

If you want in, just PM your Reef Runner/Predator order and I'll get it off to Gill. I'll send your email address with the order and he'll contact you with your total and payment options.

You can arrange pick up through me if you like.

Again, here's the deal....

Reef Runners $8.99, Predators $7.99 - buy 5 get 10% off. If we collectively reach a 100, we all get 15% off.

Here are the links again for the color charts.

http://www.reefrunner.com/html/minnow_bait_colors.html

http://p-line.com/tackle/predator.htm

A lot of us will be fishing this winter and spring in the Niagara area. I'm glad so many from FH.Net are giving a smaller independant tackle shop from that area some support. Good stuff guys.
spanky
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by spanky »

Markus, we're gonna grab 5 of them....
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Markus,

Can you pick me 2 of each of the best 2 of each...Make sense :?: So the total will be 8 lures...

Let me know how much and who to pay :!:

I'd hate to be fishing in the Spring and find out I missed the hot lure..

Have to agree with RR though, dang they look like Rebels.... :shock:

Thanks!
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Wall-I-Guy wrote:Markus,

Can you pick me 2 of each of the best 2 of each...Make sense :?: So the total will be 8 lures...

Let me know how much and who to pay :!:
Done WIG. I got a good selection for ya. Good ones for Quinte too.

I sent your hotmail address to Gill. He'll email you at a later date with your total and payment options.

Were up to 63!
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

We have a few guys putting their orders together and since it appears we are going to reach our quantity goal, Gill Finigan has sent me a note incating he is going to extend the 15% of to all of us.

So if anyone else is want to grab 5 reef runners/predators, you can count on getting the 15% discount.