Factors that inflence if the fish are bitting

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

I've rigged with MT twice...once on Erie and once on the bay of quinte. Both times he had the White Spinner bait out and begged to put it on....I was strong on Erie, but I think it may have made an appearence at Quinte. :lol:
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

I've got to say, I've heard everything thats mentioned here already that impacts. The things I've consistently heard is....cold fronts, lunar phases and prolonged steady weather...(as mentioned b4 3 days or more of steady weather). There is no doubt that what the fish are consuming plays a role. I've yet to combine all the endless possibilities and come up with a tried and true...."the fish will bite today" concept. If anyone nails it down and comes up with an Einstein Theory of Fishing...pls PM me! I'll even settle for the K.I.S.S. version....(Keep it simple stupid). :D
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by saskie »

Kpin wrote: I'll even settle for the K.I.S.S. version....(Keep it simple stupid). :D
Time fishing + Experimentation + decent population = SUCCESS
There are few problems in life which can not be solved with a well-placed, high-explosive projectile.
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

Markus wrote:I've rigged with MT twice...once on Erie and once on the bay of quinte. Both times he had the White Spinner bait out and begged to put it on....I was strong on Erie, but I think it may have made an appearence at Quinte. :lol:
You can't fight the power of the white spinnerbait.

MT