Shirleys Bay vehicle broken into

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
CCLad
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Shirleys Bay vehicle broken into

Post by CCLad »

Hey all, just a heads up... Sometime Fri between 2pm and 7pm my truck was broken into (smashed rear drivers side window) and stole my gas auger (10" jiffy STX 3hp) as well as some other tools and stuff. My truck has dark tinted windows so the P.O.S. that broke into it had to be going around looking into vehicles. I don't usually leave my auger and stuff in the car but we are using a snowmobile for transport and have lots of stuff to bring on and off the ice so it was put away after use.

Any how Keep valuables out of site and if some try's to sell you an auger - let me know,.....
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Shirleys Bay vehicle broken into

Post by smitty55 »

Damn fukin lowlifes are everywhere now it seems.
That's a real bummer Tim. I trust you made a police report.
Smitty

Straight shooter
CCLad
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by CCLad »

Yes, I filed the report fri night when I got home. Ya, sucks... Why don't they just go get a job and buy their own.... I guess because they are a Low life P.O.S.
MarkM
Participant
Participant

Post by MarkM »

Freakin low lifes. I had my truck broken into in my driveway years ago and stole a bunch of hunting gear. Still to this day I am on the lookout for my stuff. Sorry to hear.
CCLad
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by CCLad »

Thx lads, what are you gonna do? I was just posting as a heads up for fellow fisherman...
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

That is just sad. Low lifes indeed. The best we can do as a community is keep our eye's open for an auger F/S. Also, try local pawn shops in the area not limited to the PQ side. I had gear ripped off years ago, and actually stumbled upon it at a local pawn shop 3 weeks later. Not all of it, but did get back 3 out of six rods.

F.F
David Chong
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by David Chong »

Definitely sucks! Unfortunately it makes you constantly worry about taking everything out of your vehicle! Low lifes no doubt, messing with a person's fishing gear!!!!
Special Thanks to all my valued sponsors and my darling wife for all their support!
walter
Participant
Participant

Post by walter »

I had my trucks battery stolen last summer in Arnprior at clay banks when I was out fishing I am right now putting alarms on my truck and trailer. The year before I had my new 15 hp stolen from my lane way got that that back it was on ebay the next day had to find it my self cops did not help Uther the take a report tha said I will never see it again but I found it have a good summer everyone