Fish goodies

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
tbone1088
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Fish goodies

Post by tbone1088 »

Hey guys,
fishing for me has been excellent the last 2 weeks or so, have gotten fish every trip but one :) Here are some of the pics from those trips, biggest one was the 19 incher or so at the end, he is the biggest I will keep until fall, the other big ones go back I promise :)

Lvace
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: Fish goodies

Post by Lvace »

That is a nice little bag of fish :D and is that a sheep head? :shock:
larrybass
Participant
Participant

Post by larrybass »

Looks like some good fish'n & catch'n right there brother! Nice Northern on the DD crankbait too. I just love catch'n fish on plugs. :) lb
CyrusG
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by CyrusG »

You got some nice fish there bud!
Cy
tbone1088
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by tbone1088 »

Ya that is a sheepshead. I took a pic of it cuz it is one of the biggest ive caught yet, probably around 5 pounds! Snagged my flicker shad really good on the bottom, grabbed the line with my hand and pulled till it came sort of free, reel it in and a fish eats it right then and there! Thats also the lure you see catching all the pike as well, fyi ;) Walleye have been tricky lately, been catching almost all of them with a simple worm and red and white bobber believe it or not :) The big one at the end though hit a crankbait that looks more for bass fishing than anything else! Big rattle inside makes for big fish action I guess !!
lape0019
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by lape0019 »

Nice catchy oping Saturday brings me the kind of luck you are having!!

Adam