seats available Nov 10th-12th Quinte Trip ****FILLED********

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

seats available Nov 10th-12th Quinte Trip ****FILLED********

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

I plan on heading down to Quinte a couple of times this month to try and hunt down some double digit eyes... I have a couple of open seats available in my 20' boat for Nov 10th - 12th for persons willing to share the expenses and have some fun! (accomodations, gas, etc......)

Shoot me a PM if interested...

********** FILLED***********
Last edited by troutnmuskiehunter on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

Ohhhhhhh.......... :shock: ......nope . Can't do it. With my big engine down I had to cancel my yearly trip... :cry: bummer!

Mid week is not good but if you need a partner for a weekend...I could possibly do that. :wink:

Good luck!
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

I'm trying to avoid the weekend boat traffic Matt, but I'll keep you in mind if I decide to do a weekend trip...accomodations may be harder to find as well..
chappee77
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by chappee77 »

I'd enjoy the trip down there with you steve but I'm to busy at work to go in the middle of the week. Me and the girlfriend are heading down on Nov.13th for a day trip. We were down there Oct.22 and only got one 6.5lb. The big lads shoulb be moving in there shortly hopefully better luck this time.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

chappee77 wrote:I'd enjoy the trip down there with you steve but I'm to busy at work to go in the middle of the week. Me and the girlfriend are heading down on Nov.13th for a day trip. We were down there Oct.22 and only got one 6.5lb. The big lads shoulb be moving in there shortly hopefully better luck this time.
Good luck on the 13th Chad!...I have no choice but to try and use up some accumulated OT hours that I've built up from work travel this summer...the travel really messed up my fishing this year so now I've got to try and make up for lost time in the boat...mind you I'm having a really hard time getting used to this cold after being in 92F weather last week...

almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Now that was just mean Steve....looks warm :evil:

If I was not down to final numbers for the year I would join you as well but need the final year end sales.
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

I dunno man but! rippin' around in that buggy and eating strange plants would be better than fishing Quinte any....day!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Winnipeg gets a hockey team, Toronto will want one too.....
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by matcole »

i would love to, but heating season has just kicked into high gear, keeping me busy!