Open Seat - NASA Lake - Peters Loss Someone's Gain?!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Spezza_Fan
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: secret lake???

Post by Spezza_Fan »

Big Jim wrote:No body ever offers to bring me to a secret lake :cry: :(

I'm just going to go and stand behind the garage for the afternoon
...maybe the chipmunks will bury me :shock:

BIG JIM :roll:
Well the open seat was there for a full day and I was lucky enough to have gotten it almost 24 hours after Craig had put it up. It's a hit or miss thing Big Jim. Your chance will come soon enough.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Tell ya what Jim...Any time you want to come up to my lake for some trout you are more than welcome. Just don't ask if that Bob Izzy guy or something like that can come.
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

hmmmm....i seem to recall someone with LARGE in his nic offering to take ME fishing???? hehehehe
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Big Jim »

Thanks Andy...yes I will...but to a secret lake...hell I gave all mine away years ago :D

JUST REMEMBER THE WORDS "WALLEYE PALLOOZA 2010"....AND WATCH FOR THE STORY IN ABOUT 20 DAYS.

BIG JIM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DR. tomorrow for most of the day...got to find out what they is wrong with me now...neverending man. :D :D
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

"WALLEYE PALLOOZA 2010"....
:shock: :shock: :shock: now you're speaking my language!!! need someone to carry your stuff??? :D
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

caddy!!!

Post by Big Jim »

Already have two Caddy's for the trip Andy...One has the first name BOB (drinks a lot of Horton's) and the other has the first name DAVE (eats lots of Subway) :shock: ...plus a few other great guys...had Ted Takasaki on line until he sold his house with the closing date right in the middle of Walleye Pallooza 2010...he is first on the list for 2011.
It has been a long time...too many years since we got to do something like this where the fishing will really be secondary...well not really, but it sounds good...main thing is we will all get to be together.

Huge cottage that sleeps six comfy, lots of dock space and a Kazillion walleye within a couple of miles ...my Shad Raps are trembling in the box ...this is all casting baby ...none of this stuff trying to wash the paint of a lure by dark trolling...you chunk and wind baby ...chunk and wind. 8) 8)

Have a great evening

BIG JIM... :D :D
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: caddy!!!

Post by Andy_L »

Big Jim wrote:Already have two Caddy's for the trip Andy...One has the first name BOB (drinks a lot of Horton's) and the other has the first name DAVE (eats lots of Subway) :shock: ...plus a few other great guys...had Ted Takasaki on line until he sold his house with the closing date right in the middle of Walleye Pallooza 2010...he is first on the list for 2011.
It has been a long time...too many years since we got to do something like this where the fishing will really be secondary...well not really, but it sounds good...main thing is we will all get to be together.

Huge cottage that sleeps six comfy, lots of dock space and a Kazillion walleye within a couple of miles ...my Shad Raps are trembling in the box ...this is all casting baby ...none of this stuff trying to wash the paint of a lure by dark trolling...you chunk and wind baby ...chunk and wind. 8) 8)

Have a great evening

BIG JIM... :D :D
grinnnnnssssssss have a great time my friend....i want to see pics etc when you get back though :)