Console Covers - someone to make

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Mike M
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Console Covers - someone to make

Post by Mike M »

Hi folks,

Anyone know of someone who could design and make covers for the consoles of my dual console lund? She sits at a dock all summer and the rain is starting to play h$%% with the instruments. I don't want a full cover for the boat as I'm not really concerned too much with how much water she takes on sitting in the rain, but protecting the consoles should keep the instruments and glove box dry and covers should be very easy to put on dock-side. I've heard that there's a company in Kars that might be able to help me out but I don't know their name. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers
MTF
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MTF »

I know you said you don't want a full boat cover, but you would probably spend less on it then getting custom console covers made. Also you said you don't care about how much rain water gets in, but have you considered the sun damage your boat will sustain being left exposed? I know it a non-issue this summer but in some years in the past there have been sunny days. :roll: