BULLHEADS IN THE RIDEAU?????

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Suddsy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

BULLHEADS IN THE RIDEAU?????

Post by Suddsy »

A friend wants me to take him out shore fishing for some bullheads on Friday and I have never fished them in the Ottawa area since moving to Kemptville a few years ago. Anyone got any "non-secret" :wink: bullhead spots they would be willing to pass along :?:

Suddsy
Troller
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Troller »

Hey Suddsy, I sent you an email.
Dave
Suddsy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Suddsy »

Thanks Dave, that was a big help and real close to home as well 8) I used to host a large bullhead feed every spring but when I moved from the Kingston area to Kemptville I got away from it so I am looking forward to giving it a shot again. :D

Thanks again
Suddsy
Cyber
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Cyber »

Used to go 'mudpoutin' with my old man 40+ years ago in the Kemptville Creek about 1/2 way between Kemptville & Oxford Mills. :wink:
It was normal to pull 100 out in an evening, used old bamboo poles with 3 hooks on 'em, triple headers were common. :shock:
Don't know what it'd be like now, a lot of water (literally :wink: ) under the bridge since then!! :lol: :lol:
Suddsy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Suddsy »

Thanks Bill, :D I hadn't thought about going that far up the Kemptville Creek but it makes sense :wink:

Suddsy