Todays get together

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Walker
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Walker »

Yes the service was s.....l....o...w and my fries cold. BUT I did get to meet some new faces and old faces too. It was nice for that young lad to put on that outdoor floor-show for us with help from the boys in blue.
I suggest we return to Broadways or Lonestar for next one.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

hi mrt.

The place I normally went cost 35 cents each.

yep this is a good price.

i do have to agree there a bit in the high price.

its because there some kind you wont see anywhere hesle i gues.

i remember wen i was going at wings night at ''DENIM AN DIMOND'' and had them at 1Cents a wings...... :shock: .but had to drink...but wing all you can eat for 1 cent a wing.that was hard to beat..the good old days.. 8) .

OK

BBQ ON ICE is the next big one.

but i will have a little get together before chrismas...just for fun ..if guy want to join no prob.

it will be a new place again....no wing place no lone star and no broadway..new place for me...and the one that will want to join.

look here for more info.

joco
SteveO
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by SteveO »

Hey guys - I was disappointed to miss this one, especially now that I here about all of the theatrics! See you on the ice.

-SteveO.
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Taylor alot of us guys put together regular outings for fishing and they stem from these kind of gatherings, in fact I am taking two members, Terry_F and Andy_L who I met at the get together, down to the Bay of Quinte tomorrow. These are the kinds of things that go on. We share info, talk about places, toss around ideas for future fishing trips. There is nothing stopping you from coming out to one of these and also nothing saying you cant organize something. Come out and give it a try, you wont regret it.
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

And eagerly looking forward to it Badger :) Terry is going to call you to arrange when and where stuff. LOL I'm gonna pay for this one for a while....wifely type had lots of plans for me to do things tomorrow....oh welllllll :) there's always Sunday....maybe hehehe