White Lake Tournament

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
FlyingDutchman
Participant
Participant

White Lake Tournament

Post by FlyingDutchman »

I was planning to fish the White Lake Tournament, but my boat is in the shop getting fix. If anybody looking for a partner, I'm willing to pay for the gas.
P.M. me if you are interested.

FlyingDutchman
Bobby Shimano
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Cheque Cashing at White Lake

Post by Bobby Shimano »

Id like to take this chance to thank The Flying Dutchman for a most wonderful day at White Lake. We fished the SEBO tourney having met for the first time 45 minutes prior to the start, and what ensuied was unbelievable. We came in third out of 55 teams and cashed a cheque for $800. Dutch 8) having cashed cheques previously this year was always calm and cool. I, cashing my first cheque, came home and told me Wendy-Lou to harness the horse were going to town :D

Id like to take this chance to thank everyone who has helped me get to this point, especially God for making all of this possible.

:D Thanks be 2 God.

Bobby Shimano
The Legend
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by The Legend »

is this the white lake up near renfrew /arnprior area?
if so just wondering how the fishing is in this lake and just exactly what species are in it? walleye:)
Bobby Shimano
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Bobby Shimano »

Dutch and I saw a few smaller walleye's more commonly known as perch. A walleye is just a big perch, dont ya know. But... if ya want to tangle with some 3 pound smallies, then white lake is the place to be.

Bobby Shimano
14fishing
Participant
Participant

white lake

Post by 14fishing »

The White Lake near Arnprior is loaded with 1 - 2 lb largemouth and a good supply of smallies. A 4 lb LM is a real nice fish for this lake. It also has a bunch of 16 - 20 inch pike. It does have walleye, but they are rare.
SteveO
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by SteveO »

Wow - good stuff! Pretty cool that FH was able help in bringing together a winning team.

Hope your boat is ready soon FDman.
FlyingDutchman
Participant
Participant

Post by FlyingDutchman »

I like to thank Bobby for letting me fish with him and practicing my netting skills with all those 3 lbs he was catching.

I hope my boat be ready soon too. It's getting embarrassing being pass by boats with 9 hp motors on them.

FlyingDutchman