Centennial/Blackdonald lakes????

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
jbarker
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Centennial/Blackdonald lakes????

Post by jbarker »

Had one of our local bass tournaments moved to these lakes on the second weekend of the season, and I have no idea about the lake. I fished it once 2 years ago and did terrible. Can anyone give me an idea of depth, structure, baits to concentrate on or whether to fish smallies/largies would be much appreciated. Not necesarily looking for specific spots but if anyone wants to share I welcome all information.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

There is BIG bass at Black Donald lake, I used to scuba dive in there and i saw monsters in there. I didn't dive the whole lake but where i was it had about 35 FOW and the bass were right in the rocks at the bottoAnd the water was crystal clear.
Seabass81
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Seabass81 »

I have only fishsed black donalad once. But have fishsed many lakes close by with the same structure. From what i could tell B.D is mostly rock and fallen timber. There is alot of rock cliffs. We where catching our smallies by the old train track bridge. If I remember corectly that day we where super spots and long A's.

John
jbarker
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jbarker »

thx for the info guys. I should say that the launch is on centenial lake, any additional info is much appreciated.
kunobasski
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Your Bass tournament on centenial

Post by kunobasski »

What up jbarker.

Send me a pm about time of year and boundries. I don't fish events in the area anymore, but would love to share some spots that have won 2 events on that water system....19.80 for 5 and 18.76 for 5....

we'll keep it on the doen low just incasing your comp is lurking...

First come first serve...the internet is one of todays best pre-fish tools !

Chat with ya later

Trevor Kunopaski
jaintKV-5059-2006
Participant
Participant

Centenial Lake Depth

Post by jaintKV-5059-2006 »

Centenial Lake's Maximum depth is 160ft