little report frome today(monday)

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Brit
Participant
Participant

Post by Brit »

Nice to meet you Pints and you again Joco.

Well I can only say it was bloody cold in the clam even with the heater on full blast,but still fairly productive with alot of perch action,and missed two good takes on the tip up.

Saw you guys leaving at around 5 ish but stayed for another hour hoping for some walleye action..but to no avail.

But caught some nice worm free perch for a little feast.

I am definately on the lookout for a little trailer like yours Bowzog...thats some way of fishing,especially at - 40!!!
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

HI BRIT

we did not had to mutch time to talk the bite was hot... :roll: :lol: .

i will keep an eye open for you for this kind off trailer...its sher is fun.. :P

hope to see you again this winter.. :wink:

joco
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

This post almost got away from me.

Isn't the Baitmobile great?! I had the pleasure of Slushy and Bowzog's hospitality in the Baitmobile last February on Constance Lake and it was so much fun. :D It was also REALLY nice to get out of the cold and wind! Nice little set up they have there, and we're all wanting to get another chance to fish from it. Shane brought in pictures of the perch he caught from the Baitmobile to share at Show 'n Tell with his class last winter.

Looks like you guys did all right for yourselves. I'm sure you had as many laughs as fish were caught, too!

W.
OBD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by OBD »

Those are good size perch :wink: Congrats again! thanks for pics