Please Don't

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Please Don't

Post by Wallyboss »

With the temperature dropping down it shouldn't be too long for the name calling game to start again.

PS KIDS DON"T LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT

Yes I'm an IDIOT for wanting to be on there ASAP. But lets keep that name calling game down to PM's.

I'm not saying to go out on the ice, I'm just saying that I AM and that everybody else should wait until at least the second week of Jan.

But if you can't wait be careful!!!!!

Dan aka WB

When hell freezes over!! I'll be there ice fishing!!!!!
Last edited by Wallyboss on Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

LOL :lol: Good call Dan :!:

I have a few spots in mind for Sunday :D Call me crazy :) We should see about 4''-5'' of ice by Monday for sure. It doesn't take long for the two inches we have now to harden up...Use your heads guys..Take every precaution to ensure a safe and dry trip :wink:

-Andrew
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

Crazy idiots! :lol: jk

Good luck!
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

Hypothetically speaking, if I wanted to be an idiot too, and wear my full floater suit, etc etc, where would I find two inches of good ice??? 8)

Doug
Mr. T.
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mr. T. »

Why don't you guys (and gals) just buy a small inflatable boat and sit in it while ice fishing? If the ice breaks you won't go in the water and you can paddle back to land. Or continue fishing, now with a bigger hole. :P
dana
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

When You can drive a fully loaded TRAIN on it...

Post by dana »

i'm there dude!!

till then..
no insults..but i hope you wear a floatersuit...
and carry "ice picks" to get back out on the ice .

If not, you ARE an idiot..

question:

Do you have a family?

please consider..

oh yeh..
good luck
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

No floater suit Dana :x I can tell ya I won't be stepping on ice that won't support me though.. :D Ice pics, rope and a life vest will be my only means of getting out if I do fall threw..Besides, I am a skinny guy :D
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

I guess all you guys were right, i should've listened . That ice is way too thin to go on. We need another 4-5 days of cold temp.

Now I just hope that my rope and flotation suit is dry up by the time ice is thick enough, And next summer I'll have to go Scuba diving to find my ice picks.

Well you definetly won't see me back on that ice anytime soon.
taylor
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by taylor »

I don't understand your post? Sounds like you got wet.

I saw you down on on Crappie bay today. With 4 to 5 inches of solid ice, I thought you looked pretty content. Did you fall in or are you just trying to keep people away?
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

wascally wabbit, that wallyboss!!! :lol:

Doug

PS) Bet he got some nice crappies! :wink:
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

Wallyboss wrote:And next summer I'll have to go Scuba diving to find my ice picks.
Don't forget them hemostats while you're down there Dan... :lol: :lol: :lol: He shoots, he scores!!
ottawafisher
Participant
Participant

Crazzyyyyy!

Post by ottawafisher »

Hey Guys,

New to the site, but common sense says now is not the time for ice fishing.......my first hint was the lack of ice!

Wallybos....you're crazzzzy! What's the point dude! Get a boat or raft man if you got to fish that bad.

Can't be that long for the ice......
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Hey Ottawafisher who said that Fish-Hawk was for people like you to whine all the time. Out of your first 10 posts You whine like a little girl in 9 of them. Grow yourself some brass ones and come out fishing you big WHINER!!!! You must be related to the other guy that just posted, 90% of his posts are just whining also.

You want some cheese with that whine???????

Common sense says now is not the time to icefish????Come and say that to the other 15 guys that are out there this morning.

Common sense says to shut your trap when u don't know what you're talking about, and you don't listen to that common sense.

Everybody that goes out there is taking there safety into there own hands but who's hands are those??? (ours) so shut the #%%$% up. But every thing you do in life you have to be careful. Like you joining a Think Tank would be an error in your part. See what happens you call me crazy???
Didn't u read my first Post, when I said if you have anything to say please pm it. Just to let you know i'll spell it for you P M !!!!!

So sick and tired of whiners like you.

I'll probably get into hot water with Bobber and Fish-Hawk because of this but !!!!!!

Everybody out there yesterday saw the amount of ice there was!!! Lets see how many come back out today, probably all of them. Why because were all crazy!!!!!! come on out and see how crazy we are. I DARE U.

Maybe not then we won't have to tell you over and over again that it's the part with the hook that goes under water.

Got to go now I'm late to meet up with my fishin buddies.

PS wonder what's going to come out on this post now?????
taylor
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by taylor »

You are a weird guy Wallyboss.

In an attempt to prevent a negative post, you make a negative post. Then when someone comments on the very subject you initiated, you freak out. Why say anything at all?

Then you start slinging around pm's with more negative crap. Again, why say anything at all?

If it bugs you so much, go fishing, catch some fish and enjoy yourself. The only thing you need to do is keep your own trap shut and you won't have to burden the rest of the people with this kind of thread.
bassringer
Participant
Participant

Post by bassringer »

isnt it amazing how one can get so upset and to start this post to boot no sense in name calling use your imagination we all can suffer in silence or get fish hawk to install ignore !!!!!!