THIS IS ENOUGH!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...sorry just to much ...Clayton lake had a crisp layer of ice two days ago as for three mile I was told it is just frozen at the edge...Guys will be guys and gals will be gals...we all say things(or write things) that we think is funny but may not be to the intended subject...shrug...laugh...drink a giggle pop...do something with that energy and be constructive...People will be bald,fat,and stressed to the hilt if we always took things personally but as MANY people have said it happens...If we all got together one day fishing I bet we would all heckle someone for catching such a small bass(like myself) or bringing in that monster...stick. It is how we show we resepct each other by jabbing at them. Who here does not make fum of their mate when fishing or call him an idiot for letting the big one go. GRIN AND BEAR IT!!! LIFE IS SHORT AND THIS THREAD IS WAY TO LONG.

any people disagree with this you know what I say...good for you for being human and having your own opinion...Now if it is truely a hate thing then yah thats what the PM is for but what is that going to do...Words only hurt if you agree with them in some way

Dr. Almonte is now out of the office that will be $350 please.
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

to whoever this concerns, i'm not getting into a debate. i have not mentioned any names. i'm not targeting anybody in particular. i'm just starting a thread to voice my opinion. i'm not taking over any threads or bashing others. i can't come to mind to understand why this happens.

RJ- i have not spoken to you, nor have i brought up what happened in the past. did you reply thinking you were targeted? well that's your fault, maybe you feel guilty?? well all i'm saying is that people specificaly target other people and it should stop.

somethings that i have said in older threads was not acceptable and the past is the past. why bring it up.?

i don't have issues with certain people, just on how they take advantage of others people post, to criticize.

if somebody starts a thread and you have something negative to say, write them a PM, that's what it's for.

again nobody was targeted in my thread. if you feel guilty, well like i said, it's your problem not mine.

if you don't want to be treated like a kid, don't act like one!
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bts »

Play nice kids. SANTA is watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Thanks BTS,

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I always thought that Santa was real now I'm sure.!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

Dude the site's not even bad at all..

I'm tired of everyone talking about the "glory days" of FH.. they're not coming back. In time it will be just as good as it was before, except with different people posting.

Posts accusing the message board of being "bad" or "negative" certainly doesn't encourage newcomers to post in a positive light.

I think a lot of people here need to try to have a sense of humour. Life's a lot more enjoyable when you can laugh once in a while.

PS: It's the internet. Who cares if some replies to your post negatively! Just ignore them!
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Lots of words, but......

Regardless.....

I LIKE FAT GIRLS :lol:
katch moore
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by katch moore »

well i've been thinking about what every body is posting and i guess i have to come with terms that some people are @$% ^&*! and they'll never change. if that's what it's all about then i guess i have to accept it!

i do appologize for saying certain things about this site, and i shouldn't of taken my frustrations out on fish-hawk.net. some people will never change nor grow up!

again, i do appologize.

matt
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

And thus concludes this epeisode of " The Edge of Wetness " :lol:

Have a great day everyone. :wink:
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Everyone should lighten up...Grow some skin and get over it...

If you think it's bad now folks...you should have been here 18 months ago....this is nothing but a very small handful of people who can't take anyone saying anything that in their eyes is questionable...

If Admin doesn't see it as an issue....and everyone is being respectful...then deal with it in your own way....

The only thing wrong with FH.net right now is the following in my eyes...(again, my opinion)....the fact that threads like Tip-Ups "Let's see some ice pics" get very little contribution...2364 members and 11 people take the time to post pics....11....that's brutal...

The most ironic thing to me about that is the fact that the members who are trying to dictate how FH should be and what it shouldn't be....ya never see a thing from them....just whining over and over...

RJ
Iceman
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Iceman »

RJ wrote:The only thing wrong with FH.net right now is the following in my eyes...(again, my opinion)....the fact that threads like Tip-Ups "Let's see some ice pics" get very little contribution...2364 members and 11 people take the time to post pics....11....that's brutal...
RJ
I'll drink to that. :D
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

I dont have any ice pics or I would post some. This will be my first time seriously ice fishing, this year and hopefully I will have lots of pics to post when I write reports. :wink:

And I always post a report when I go fishing, good or bad results. As I always enjoy reading other reports. :wink:
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by matcole »

matcolecat wrote:C'mon guys! Lets all drop this. We are all adults here and occasionaly things get heated, but enough is enough!

Lets put it to bed boys and get on with worrying about other things, such as xmas, family, health and of course fishing!

Lets put it to bed!

Hmmm guess no one listens. Is there not more we could worry about besides, who did what, or who said what,
C'mon guys, we are all adults here, so in the spirit of the holiday, lets just forget about and get on with the fishing stories and pictures! The ice is only a short time away!
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bts »

RJ, I got some speckle ice pics but can't figure out this pic posting sh--. Sound familiar.WIG!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh bye the way RJ.............WELL SAID, RJ for moderator :D :D
taylor
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by taylor »

Personally, I haven't seen much change in the board at all over the past couple years.

Out of curiousity, what make's the site any differnent now than back in the "Glory Days"?

I know RJ use to make some decent reports, but seriously, were they that good that we can't live without them? Looking at the archives, it would appear Fishawk and Bobber use to fish with the members a bit more. But other than that, what is any different?
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

taylor wrote:Personally, I haven't seen much change in the board at all over the past couple years.

Out of curiousity, what make's the site any differnent now than back in the "Glory Days"?
It's changed. It's slower. A good number of people moved on elsewhere. Many people know this. Some are saddened by that.