thanks to all to be at the get together.......

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Troller
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Troller »

Hey Guys and Gals,
Thanks for the opportunity of meeting you all last night. I wish I could have spoken to more of you ! Next time. Thanks Joco.

I will be out on the Rideau with my wife tomorrow trolling for Muskie around Becketts
(in between our Sons' hockey parctises that is)

Cheers,
Dave

The spirit of fishing !
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Just like to say thanks Joco!

Had a great time. Nice to meet a lot of new faces and see some of the old.

Thanks again!
Jackel
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Jackel »

Ya,

For sure nice to meet everyone and thanks to Joco for organizingand Bobber for the prizes. :)

See you again soon.

Jackel 8)
SteveO
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by SteveO »

And those were sweet prizes!

I got my Fish-Hawk hat - I know everyone wanted it!

Thanks for giving me the first pick. And thanks for the shout-out Kpin.

Peace -
SteveO.
eddie43
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by eddie43 »

Sounds like you guys and gals had an awsome time last night, sorry I couldn't make it myself.

Don't know if I regret missing the fishing discussions more or being able to understand the experience you call K-pin :shock:

Seems like u were the life of the party....

Congrats Joco for getting that organized, hope to see u all next time.
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

I would first off like to the thank Joco for his great idea to have this little swill G2G. Jig head and I had a great time and will definatly be sure not too miss the next one :D Bobber, thank you for the plastics...top notch :wink: McQ for welcoming Anthony and I too the Fin-Tech team...Cannot wait to try the jigs through the ice :P SteveO, it was great to meet you! Welcome to the board...Gord and Slushy, we didn't chat as much as I would have liked to to..There was like 5 conversations going at once :roll: We will be by the shop soon :wink: .JP, you made me laugh all night bud :D Good luck on Mississippi Sat....WIG, Bts, Ten Line, K-pin , Mr.J, Walker, Badger, Clown and everyone else who attended and did not have a chance to chat with, thank you!

You guys are the reason we are here! Until the next G2G, good fishin'
:!:

-Andrew
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

I'm not quite sure what kind of damage of mass destruction I caused but I know one thing for sure...I never hugged Bowzog. :lol:

Btw, great to meet Dave too, he saw the hat and we said hello as we passed with no idea he was there for the get together. We discussed the pains of how childrens hockey disrupts fishing at an alarming rate, while Mr.J looked on stunned with a look of horror on his face. He's just enrolled his son in hockey. :wink: :lol:
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

No damage, just entertainment in my point of view. Why wouldnt you hug bowzog? You need some hugging I think, but not from me!!! :lol: :lol:
TheHound
Participant
Participant

The Get-together

Post by TheHound »

JOCO and The Gang
What a great time. Got a chance to put some faces to the Names and although I didn't get to see everyone (mostly the guys at the table) I'm sure when I get to the next gathering I'll meet even more people. I picked up some good tips from some of the conversations and must apologize for my lack of participation. You see, I'm still learning all the finer points of fishing and I always felt that if you don't know much about the topic of discussion you just keep your mouth shut and listen. Anyway I'll get better as time passes and look forward to meeting you all again at the next gathering if not somewhere where there is fishing to be done. Until then Joco keep up the good work.
TheHound