2006 Ottawa River Classic - Scrutineers Required

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

2006 Ottawa River Classic - Scrutineers Required

Post by Paul Shibata »

Renegade Bass are looking for scruitineers for the 2006 Classic Championship on the Ottawa River at Petrie Island September 9th & 10th. Any person interested in participating can request an information package by sending an email request to info@renegadebass.com
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Scruitineers

Post by Seaweed »

I replied through the email and I got a "Canned Message" back saying that I had to reply again to ensure that I was indeed a real person... and then I haven't heard a thing since. Oh well I guess I'm on hold. :roll:
Iceman
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Iceman »

I’ll vouch for you as being a real person. :wink:
Well and truly hooked!
Participant
Participant

Post by guest »

Don't be a scrutineer just to be a "spot whore"

Weren't you the same seaweed, that wanted to catch "all the biguns...after they were released" at Petrie, when they 1st announced the classic ???
Gravelguy4
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gravelguy4 »

guest wrote:Don't be a scrutineer just to be a "spot whore"

Weren't you the same seaweed, that wanted to catch "all the biguns...after they were released" at Petrie, when they 1st announced the classic ???
throwing stones in anonymity. nice. :roll:

you could have sent a PM to get your point across instead of starting crap with accusations in a public forum or you could have just stated that a person shouldn't volunteer just to be a "spot whore" without pointing any fingers. either way, signing in as a guest just to stir crap is juvenile.

Keith
Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Paul Shibata »

Hey Chris,

Ignore the comments from the peanut gallery. I always get a chuckle from the brave souls who hide behind their computers.

It is unfortunate when people choose to attack others regardless of the situation.

You were a welcomed member of the Renegade Fraternity and will forever be so.

Cheers,

Paul
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

So there

Post by Seaweed »

Awesome.... 8)

You know sometimes it baffles me... but I must say that I am grateful for the comments from the fellow members here and especially from the Renegade staff.

Just for the Guest's info.... I fish the Ottawa two or three times I week. There are very few of the good bass holes that I don't know of. I am sure that anyone who works this tourney will enjoy the experience to the max.

I know that I am looking forward to the Classic. :wink: