Puddephatt CHICKENS OUT!!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Puddephatt CHICKENS OUT!!!

Post by Big Jim »

It has been relayed to me that Edward C Puddephatt...AKA the Toobinator has left, or is seeking refuge in another country nearby due to the treament afforded BIG JIM over this past weekend.

Ed had the audacity to send over a mere 5..count em...1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 pieces of Chicken while BIG was being held captive at the Ottawa Show. This was done to intentionally inflict pain upon BIG who in the past has been responsible for the deaths of whole flocks near Paddletales, infact the Gov't sent out bird flu inspectors due to the unusual consumption rate last fall at the Poultry Polooza, not to be confused with Andy Pallotta of Bassmania.

The gloves are off Toobinator and when your spring sale rolls around I will pay my marketing partners to be there, so I can watch the look on your face when I walk through the door with half a dozen or so of my larger friends.

If you guys don't beleive "Pas des Poulet Puddephatt" has left the country ...just call and ask for him after he escapes sometime tomorrow.

BIG JIM~~~~~~~~~~~officially fasting... after the Toronto Show cause me and Mercer need to put the fear of Ho Chee Min in the Mandarin Buffet at least twice that week... then it is all business...countdown to Chickengedden.
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Oh, Big Jim, you make me LAUGH........!! :lol: :lol:

Being a Catholic, myself, we will begin fasting as Lent starts tomorrow. You just got a bit of an early start. Ed is merely looking out for your soul. :wink:

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Paul Shibata »

James,

You've always made me laugh but.....

"Pas de Poulet Puddephatt" is one of the funniest things that I've read in a long time.

For what it's worth I was glad that you were at the show because I was also commiserating at Lansdowne and was unable to get my fill. I was fearful that the profit and loss statement at Paddletales would prevent the future offering of snacks at the in-store sales given the consumption. I too am looking forward to the next one and will certainly be making up for lost time.

Too bad Blair is no longer in the neighbourhood, I would pay money to see the two of you pull chairs up to the buffet at Ed's.

Lets all be careful wouldn't want any fowl play at the next one.

Cheers,

Paul
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

C'mon Big Jim, yer scarin me. I know I only sent 5 pieces, but 2 of them were really really big. Now I find out I left you hungry and I am terrified of the repercussions and I must leave the country tomorrow under cover of darkness. Hopefully you will be cooled down enough that it is safe for my return on Sunday. (just in case, I am returning under cover of darkness as well).

I am trying to order chicken reinforcements for the end of April thing (still working on a catchy name) but the DEADCHICKS (Dangerous Eating Alternative Diet CHicken Involuntary Coop Keeper Society :shock: ) have been all over my case about being over my quota for chicken for all of 2006 and it's not even March yet. I am trying to get an extension or borrow against 2007's quota for the next brouhaha.

Please please please forgive me and understand that I am trying to make it up to you at the next doo.

Ed
Pints
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Pints »

Ed, get in touch with the MNR and find out if they have done or are going to do a cormorant cull. I'm sure Big Jim won't know the difference! :)
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

It's a little known fact, but the schloop schloop song was patterned from the sound Big Jim makes when he sucks the meat off of a chicken drumstick.

Ed (soon to be in hiding)
MuskieStalker1
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post by MuskieStalker1 »

LMAO
Man thanks alot guys my coffie has come out my nose!!!!!!
Kert
Muskie Stalker
Git-R-Done
Participant
Participant

Post by Git-R-Done »

Big Jim

I see that Ed has not grow up. But he can not help it he live in the big city of Winchester.

One of six.
dana
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by dana »

~Just don't shoot the messenger~

burp!
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

dana

Post by Big Jim »

Hey Dana, I am going to discuss your involvement with Mercer at the Mandarin Buffet and see what he thinks I should do. I feel that you were only the messenger...but how do I know for sure you were not in on this cruel scheme????....till after the show...sleep with your back to the wall and one eye open.

Actually, I take this back Dana... until the real perp is back on Canadian soil....soil I say!!! could I scare ED that much.

BIG JIM....headed to the cull...hopefully not "THE LAST CULL"
Coyote
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Coyote »

Hey Jim, maybe Ed did send more than 5 pieces of chicken for you but MAYBE the person(s) had a few before they reached there final destination. just a thought big guy.
dana
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

with Mercer at the Mandarin Buffet

Post by dana »

Gaaaaah ,such is the life of the fishin pro" Big Jim"!
From one eatery to another..if its not..

prodigerous poultry plundering & perhaps punishment

its mandibly manhandling Mercer's Manderin Mogul's massive Buffets..

sorry for the plethora of punnery!

Dude, i was already full when i made the drumstick handoff..!!!

df
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

word from the top

Post by Big Jim »

I talked to Tammy (my BOSS LADY here) and she told me the DROP may have been a bit LIGHT Dana...but since you have been a top drawer guy in the past.... I will call off the Chicken Hawks till the "Purveyor of Piscatorial Poultry" returns from the land of Oranges.

BIG JIM~~~~~recuperating at the Mandarin...Buffet..not Hotel.
Coyote
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Coyote »

you guys crack me up :lol: :lol:
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Jim, you are a stand up guy for letting Dana sleep more comfortably at night, I'm sure he thanks you, but what about the bass in Renegade this year??? They might have felt a sigh of relief thinking that Dana might be in peril from chicken hawks :shock:

But now............................... They know only not to ever touch an offering of second hand chicken :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F.F