Looking for Leeches

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Looking for Leeches

Post by plowjock »

Heading for the far north of Ontario Lac Suel.
Need 4 or 5 dozen leeches, don't have room for all those aholes up on parliament hill to take with me but one guy from the mint could be used as an anchor. If anybody can help would be greatly appreciated.
Hoping for a 40 inch plus pike and some king size walleyes.
Hopefully see you guys at RJ's after I finish selling 50/50 tickets at the Corel center saturday night.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Those might be hard to get at this time of year. you could always take the Berkley gulp leeches.

I would probably try trolling crankbaits or a worm harness behind a bottom bouncer.

I'm from northern Ontario and I've never relied much on jigging with livebait in the fall up there.

But Lac Seul could very well make a liar out of me, Any place in your luggage for me!!!!!!!! I can be a very good cook if you give me a chance. HAHAHAHA. I envy you!!! the best Walleye lake in Ont. if not Canada!!
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

good luck on your trip Bud
OFAH Zone F 1st Vice Chair