Gas prices going up up up and up

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
SCUBA_STEVE
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by SCUBA_STEVE »

does it really matter how much the gas prices are??i still will not drive less for that extra cost..i will not walk or take bus...so if gas is up or down why bitch and complain we still have to use it and pay! :D

zort
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

So how do ya like yer bass rigs now fellas?...... :lol: :lol:

I think ya better up the ante at the Rumble......youll need to win both to even get colse to running your boats for 10 minutes... :lol: :lol:

Meat Boat for rent... :twisted:

RJ
Mikey
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mikey »

up again!!! 134.9 in Montreal! !!!!!!!!!!! AAGGHHH!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

On the way to the cottage today saw $119.9...almost crapped, glad to see it was $102.9 on the way home...It'll be short lived I'm sure :!:
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

gas price

Post by Big Jim »

Hey Jig Head--how are you buddy!!

I remember when it was 45 cents----a gallon!!!

BIG JIM~~~~~~~~~broke due to fil up~~~~~~
Rocky
Participant
Participant

Gas in US

Post by Rocky »

You guys are paying the equiv. of US $3.83/gal and I feel your pain. Last nite down here it was $2.69, at noon today it was $2.99 and at 3PM it was $3.29. My boat has been sitting since I returned from up there in June. It's paid for and I don't care if it ever gets wet again. I have other uses for my retired fixed income- like paying for heat this Winter. It's all a game and we're the losers.
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by plowjock »

Hey Big Jim , you can remember gas at 45cents a gallon, go back 10 years before that and I can remember gas at 30cents a Gallon and a pack of cigarettes for 45 cents for a large pack.See what you get with a Liberal Government it 's called a ROYAL SCREWING.
OLD AND BITTER
Rideaufish
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Rideaufish »

I havent been on in a while and havet been fishing longer. Please remember There are 1/2 a million people plus who lost all or most fo their life (job, car, home, and in some cases thier life). So was the 3.49 us I saw today alot well yes but WE HAVE IT GOOD. Sorry for the rant but watching the coverage of the aftermath has me a little shell shocked.