RUMBLE IN ROCKLAND: Fall Classic/Get Together (Sign up now!)

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
jig head
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by jig head »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: '

Fish hawk offered up a seat. I will let you know later on if im up for sunday!

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE PIGGY BANK FILL UP :lol: :lol:

P.S they are not my pink water shoes :shock:
Northamfishing Tackle
Legend
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Legend »

Mikey wrote:Coyote....minimum distance is measure by the ability of the peoples boat you are getting too close too's ability to cast a 5 oz. treble hooked lead plug over your bow... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Here's an example of extreme quarter fishing on the Ottawa. I'm surprised they didn't make a grab for the Catfish in the net! What would they do for a Bass?

Team Battleship will surprise you all... We'll launch first, then block the ramp. :lol:

:) Legend
Mikey
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mikey »

LMAO @ Legend Lafleur ;-) Great pic hehehe! I've heard the Black river can be just as bad or worse....with guys getting hooke buy others chucking big lead snag hooks looking for a salmon...unbeleivable.
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

Yep - me and Jig Head are going to see if we can keep the streak of good bass going.

MT - I don't anticipate staying over at your place but I will likely drop by for a few hours.... that is ifI can find it.
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
jig head
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by jig head »

Don't worry FH we got this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait I have no more of my special senkos....... DOHHHHH

Ohh well! :lol: :lol:
Northamfishing Tackle
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

Fishhawk wrote: MT - I don't anticipate staying over at your place but I will likely drop by for a few hours.... that is ifI can find it.
You're welcome to stay as little or long as you like.
You guys can follow me back after weigh in (3:30 RJ), or if anyone wants, I can send you a map. Just send me a PM.

M.T. Livewell
jig head
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by jig head »

This is going to be a blast! Can't wait! :D
Northamfishing Tackle
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

I'm going to try and make it to this one. Just need to confirm with the boss for that calendar day, but I'm pretty sure I'll be there for Saturday anyway. Can ya sign me up. I will be bringing my boat. Since Fishhawk has stood me up, I have room for 1. :lol:
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

Shaping up to be a great event. Hell, I'll even borrow Jigheads pink flip flops if it'll snag bass as nice.
I think the lower hp boat idea out of the launch first is a good idea Mikey. I'm still overcoming my Hawaii 5 O escapade with Norm from the last Rumble.
Its good to see so many people so confident about winning the prize(s) but I'm gonna lmfao if Jighead takes it all and makes Angling Idol with flip flops and all.

(Just j/k Jighead, you can make fun of me all ya want if I pull a "Tony" ) :wink: :D
JP
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by JP »

This might be a stupid question, but when does Duck hunting season open? If it open'sthat weekend the term Run And Gun has a new meaning all together :wink: I just ask because some of the bays would be off limits then>
JP
Smile, It's a good day on the water!!
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by plowjock »

Guess its about time to put my name in on this little escapade on the Ottawa. I'll have my buddy FiveFishLimit coming out with me.
Methinks he took the moniker fivefishlimit as it seems it was only this many fish he caught all year in Renegade,but that a lot more than his partner caught.
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

Bobber I'll fish with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time we get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

F.F
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Bobber wrote:I'm going to try and make it to this one. Just need to confirm with the boss for that calendar day, but I'm pretty sure I'll be there for Saturday anyway. Can ya sign me up. I will be bringing my boat. Since Fishhawk has stood me up, I have room for 1. :lol:
Gotta partner, I'll be fishing with Mick.
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

can somebody lend me $5.00

Post by Big Jim »

Hey Mr. Fish-Hawk, thanks for fixing me up with a fellow Hawker for the Rumble. I never thought it would come to the day that I needed to call in a favor and borrow a "ringer".

What kind of boat did you tell me was the prize again--I am old and tend to forget things more often.

Looking forward to though, and by the way what kind of boat do you have for a prize.

BIG JIM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~in'
Mikey
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mikey »

Hey Jim! Glad to hear you can make it. Should be alot of fun with the size of the gang this is shaping up to be... Who will you be fishing with so I can add them to the list. ;-)