Markus's look back on 2004

Got a story? Tell us all about it. Your stories will be referenced from our main menu Community Stories section of Fish-Hawk.Net. Please include both text and pictures. Some of you love to write a great story and they deserve some attention...
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Markus's look back on 2004

Post by Markus »

I can't remember if I posted a review here on Hawk-Tawk or not. :?: I know I did on my local board, but couldn't remember if I did here....sorry if this is a repeat. :lol:

I had an absolute awesome fishing season this past year. The majority of my fishing is dpne in Long Point Bay and I did travel a bit. I thought I'd share a few pics and highlights from this past season.

I caught and targeted a variety of species this season, which include perch, bass, lake trout, rainbow trout, brown trout, catfish, gar, pike, muski, walleye, chinooks, and many other species...28 freshwater species to be exact.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Another highlight for me was deep sea fishing in Cuba with Pink Lady this year. We tired ourselves out boating wahoo, mai mai and tuna. We even had a whale shark surface beside the boat.
Image Image Image

The last highlight I'll share is a pic from The Last Cull. Although the show was brutal, I had an awesome 2 week stay there and got to meet a lot of great people. The contestants, Pete Bowman, Viola brothers and most of all Roland Martin.

All in all, a pretty good season...capped with a few fish-hawk adventure weekends and lots of weekend trips with old/new friends....I can't complain.
muskymuskymusky
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by muskymuskymusky »

Awesome Year. Didnt get to see that show but very Cool that you were on it. Now i want to watch it. Where can a guy get his hands on that show? Anyhow great pics hope you can have even more success this year. :D
FLOATFISHIN
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by FLOATFISHIN »

What else to say but AWSOME!!!!!!!Markus, I had the pleasure of meeting you this year, and have to say...............THX FOR EVERYTHIN!!!!!!!!

2005 awaits us all with bigger and better fish!!

Awsome, M

T.L F.F
SALMON
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by SALMON »

:D Great year Markus,,now this year you may catch as many species as I did! :wink: And all I have to do is catch ones as big as yours! Looking forward to fishing with you again in 2005.
Last edited by SALMON on Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
skooter
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by skooter »

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

A most impressive collection, for sure. It must be the lucky hat....right :lol:
Look forward to meeting you & learning some of your secrets. :wink:

Hope you get your motor straightened around before the water softens :!:
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

I will save my year in review, as all of Markus' ladies scored better than I did. :(

Fantastic man. Hope we can squeeze a few good cats into your 2005 review. Congrats.

M.T. Livewell
Gordo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gordo »

Man awesome year Markus! Some very nice looking fish. RJ says you have a horse shoe up your.... well your lucky :D I don't know, that many solid fish got to be a little skill :wink:

Gordo
Gord

NPAA#553
Coop
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Coop »

Having fished with Markus (and talked about fishig ad nauseum) I have to say that this man knows alot about angling. It's always great to go out in a boat, have a few laughs and catch a few fish, but I really appreciate it when another angler actually can improve your fishing skill by sharing his knowledge.
iankrzyzanowski
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by iankrzyzanowski »

Awsome year markus and truly awsome catches! Cant wait till open water season this year to see what it brings!
spinner
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by spinner »

Great year and pics Captain!!!

Go Husky Jerks Go
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

In one year it could be some other's lifetime.

Consider yourself fortunate and lucky.

Cause we all know there was no skill involved :wink: :twisted:

Nice one's bud :)
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Well done Markus :!: ...Simply ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Buck
Participant
Participant

Post by Buck »

I never met you Markus, but Float told me that whatever you do, you always end up catching a large fish... I never really doubted him, but now, you just gave me concrete proof!!! Hope you have a better upcoming year, if its possible that is....

Buck
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

Sweet pics Markus! Those Rideau 'lunge made it in there I see! What an AWESOME year you had!! Slush and I look forward to seein' you and the fam at the ice derby in February. Still can't get over those Niagara Bar Lakers!! :shock: :o :)
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"