Hey CPrince...

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey CPrince...

Post by RJ »

As my old buddy Mike Lilly used to say......"if you aren't happy with what FH is providing for you...simply ask for a refund"

RJ
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

This might sound like I am down on this forum. Not at all. I come to this forum because of the people and in spite of the bumbling, negligent and absent leadership who are too busy to read, post, contribute, arbitrate and just plain lead.
:oops:
bm_attar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bm_attar »

This thread should be renamed:
Naming of Locations on Fish-Hawk - Episode 2

Let me try some hijacking..

RJ, CPrince said he likes the forum. On another note, will u be visiting LS for carp fishing. I try to be there every weekend. Hopefully we can meet up and say hi.

CPrince, we all have to rant from time to time. But for someone to take the time to run a forum, it is fair in my opinion to get something in return. I know some members here decided to leave the forum and they really did. So, better leadership will usually lead to more members and better "rewards".

BM
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

After seeing that Gar yesterday... I am going back to target them... nice fish!!

Craig
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Sounds good....

Lets go carp fishing...
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

I don't think anything is that big of a deal on this site in the eyes of leadership. Just as long as there is free stuff for a few leaders to try out and "review"... just as long as the checks keep coming in from advertisers... they don't really give a spit.

Maybe they would if they were contributing members who actually fished somewhere. Have not seen a report that was not a commercial come down from on high... any one?

There have been MANY pointed, real questions about real issues about members actions that went ignored or otherwise unaddressed.

Rules on this forum mean NOTHING. so putting a new rule on here about anything is useless as tits on a bull.

This might sound like I am down on this forum. Not at all. I come to this forum because of the people and in spite of the bumbling, negligent and absent leadership who are too busy to read, post, contribute, arbitrate and just plain lead.

The only thing that really matters on this forum is product reviews and advertisements. The sense of community is not nurtured or helped along by any of the rules in place.

Don't worry about death threat, slander, idiocy, insecure forum enrollment, antiquated forum software... thats all good... just as long as the free stuff and advertising checks makes it to the right place.

I get the feeling that this forum is run on a server in someones closet under their winter boots and it poops out money and fishing equipment periodically.

Just hope someone doesn't find the plug and say to him self; " I wonder what this is for?" and yank it out.

Craig
I've been reading that thread again and again....Craig, normally i quite like reading your posts, but this one? well...seeing as i can do this now...IS TOTAL CRAP. If thats what you think this site is about...why do you bother being here?? seriously.

your accusations that management here is just about free stuff and cash is ridiculous and completely unfounded. If you had a clue about whats required to keep a site like this running there's no chance you would ever have typed the above.

wow...just read that quote again....I'm REALLY disgusted and offended by that, and I don't even work here now.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

bm_attar wrote:
On another note, will u be visiting LS for carp fishing. I try to be there every weekend. Hopefully we can meet up and say hi.

I will be in the area on the weekend but I'll be on Lake St. Francis pre-fishing. I am staying at Jeff's on Friday night and will be hanging out on the bank somewhere that evening eating dinner and catchin' a few Carp...

Good Luck and bring the brelly, gonna need it me thinks!

RJ
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Hey CPrince...

Post by Wallyboss »

RJ wrote:As my old buddy Mike Lilly used to say......"if you aren't happy with what FH is providing for you...simply ask for a refund"

RJ
Completely agree. I also like most of your posts cprince but this is going way out of line. The thing that is funny is if there is something that I don't like to do I usually stop doing it. So if you don't like F-H LEAVE !! I will miss some of your posts but!!
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dore »

I love FH :)
|Dore|
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Dore819 wrote:I love FH :)

Me too I am addicted .
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Dore
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dore »

I Can understand where your all coming from........... but since when do you have to be a fan of something to actualy do it ! I've said it once and and I'll say it again ........... freedom of speech as long as its said in a polit manner should not be an isssue around here. Don't forget fellas were all different poeple you know.
|Dore|
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Very true.

If you don't like it you can leave. But at the same token you should not have to come on here and be subject to childish and ridiculous backlash to your posts.

Opinions are like ar$eholes....everyones got them...but they should normally be kept to themsleves.
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
GuinnessGuy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by GuinnessGuy »

don't leave, Cprince!
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

cprince don't go anywhere who will post those pics of slimmy calves when they are born!! How bout we change the name to calf-hawks will you stay !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

first of all...i DO NOT want Craig...or anyone else to leave. My comments were ONLY directed at that one post. I love reading Craigs posts (and most others as well), my issue was only with the one quoted

oh and "Freedom of Speach" does NOT apply here. This is a privately owned website of which you are a member...