uhh is this a male or female splake

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

ok im lost cuz i dont see where it says all this but then i missed the post that deleted cuz of the clic of attackers.....we got a lot of bass....and it sucked to think it was a splake....9 out of 10 boats on the lake were only catching bass.....i caught 2 splake...one monster and one small one...matt caught one small one....and we lost DOZENS....i kept the big one and gave the small one to matt.....and yes i am c&r but like i have said in the same post u got this i do keep a couple feeds a year....and it was delious..

but really it wasnt a question was it....cuz it sounded more like the attitude u have been givin lately....if u dont like me then leave me alone
Big Pike Mike always reels them in!
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

bigpikemike wrote:and just think...one day we will meet up on one of theses lakes!....and odds are it will happen..lol
Why wait for those odds when these odds are better :D ....you'll get a chance to meet the crazies this weekend... 8) :oops: :lol:

Here's a quote from your very first post... :D
bigpikemike wrote:brand new member today and very excited...me and my family love to fish the ottawa river and we would love to be apart of the clean up
It'll be a great family gathering :lol:
mattdbz29
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by mattdbz29 »

man whyr you guys whining and complaining on my thread again... another great day fishing... more pics... keeep tappin the ivorys jokers!!
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

again another person that cant read....i am leavin myself open here...but a long time ago i stated i would not bring my kids nor would i particpate becuz of attitudes on here.....i tried to help out with that...had a truck and a dump trailer donated....gloves...bags and sticks even a place to dump the garbage...i was so excited but then i seen fh's true colours.....crazies
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

mattdbz29 wrote:man whyr you guys whining and complaining on my thread again... another great day fishing... more pics... keeep tappin the ivorys jokers!!
thats it ur gettin a punch in the boat tomorrow...unless u catch the first speck
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

bigpikemike wrote:again another person that cant read....i am leavin myself open here...but a long time ago i stated i would not bring my kids nor would i particpate becuz of attitudes on here.....i tried to help out with that...had a truck and a dump trailer donated....gloves...bags and sticks even a place to dump the garbage...i was so excited but then i seen fh's true colours.....crazies

:cry:
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

tmk its actuallly sad u have the time to pull up old threads
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

bigpikemike wrote:again another person that cant read....i am leavin myself open here...but a long time ago i stated i would not bring my kids nor would i particpate becuz of attitudes on here.....i tried to help out with that...had a truck and a dump trailer donated....gloves...bags and sticks even a place to dump the garbage...i was so excited but then i seen fh's true colours.....crazies
typical "BACK TRACKER"....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:....bye-bye
bigpikemike wrote:tmk its actuallly sad u have the time to pull up old threads
And it's even more sad to see that you have 290 posts of nothing in only 7 weeks :shock: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by troutnmuskiehunter on Tue May 05, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

if ur dying to meet me tmk just ask....pick a lake
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

bigpikemike wrote:if ur dying to meet me tmk just ask....pick a lake
to me this sounds like a threat. :?

lets alll go splake fishing and try to guess who's splake its oging to be! :shock:
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

iv got a lake we can ALL go fishing.

its a speck lake and word on the street is that it holds 7.4 lbs specks.

mike bike pike want to meet me there?

its C&R only tho. :lol:
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

sure... but im pretty sure my beast the same day beat that one...thats not why ur sore is it?
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

bigpikemike wrote:sure... but im pretty sure my beast the same day beat that one...thats not why ur sore is it?
Different species........can't compare....... nice try though!
bigpikemike
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bigpikemike »

i agree.....but it was still bigger
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

you call me stupid then your tryng to compare a made made fish. with a native fish.

thats says it all... right there.

HERE HERE 7 to about 9 lbs splake caught. not sure who's it was but twas a BEAST!

man says that he put his tongue in the fish's mouth and knew there were made to be together! :lol: :lol: