This site is a joke!

Viewable only by Admins and selected Moderators. Simply move any questionable posts from the forums into here, which no one else can see, and I'll deal with it when I get a chance to.
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

[quote]I don't want to fuel the fire but if the site does not follow your values why not just stop logging on...[/quote]

[quote]I would never let my kids on this or any site before the proper age of 14-15!!!! And then, with caution and block! You are wrong Man, wrong,, so let up and give us a break![/quote]

You've got to be joking right????

This is a fishing site, for posting info on fishing and catching fish and techniques, hints and posting pics to brag about fish. Mom's, kid's adolescents, people who don't think like you frequent this site for the fishing community it use to offer.

What kind of uneducated simpleton can't find reason in that.

I guess we found out tonight...pathetic that you were never tought that there is a time and place for everything....this is not the place or time for the disgracefull content your feeble mind concocted and posted here....now put on your rubber boots and go stand in the bushes to oggle the neighbours 8 yr old son....freak!!!!
Last edited by muskymatt on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hollywood
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Hollywood »

muskymatt wrote:F u ck off A ss hole!

Take your pathetic crap and go somewhere where you can indulge in your childish filth....there are kids on this site....fu ckin idiot.

Kick me off mods I don't give a rats As s or want to be subjected to this idiocy

Grow up....goof!!!!! :evil:
Somebody please delete this entire thread. I don't know what sparked it, because it looks like a moderator did their job.... but just this quote..... geeze, it even says there are kids here. Do you not think they read?
Fishing is a heritage we need to teach. Take a kid fishing! And take me too while you're at it.
cgates
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by cgates »

What did I miss this time???
bm_attar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bm_attar »

Hollywood wrote:Do you not think they read?
They can't read anymore, at least in Ontario :-)

BM
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

[quote="Hollywood"][quote="muskymatt"]F u ck off A ss hole!

Take your pathetic crap and go somewhere where you can indulge in your childish filth....there are kids on this site....fu ckin idiot.

Kick me off mods I don't give a rats As s or want to be subjected to this idiocy

Grow up....goof!!!!! :evil:[/quote]

Somebody please delete this entire thread. I don't know what sparked it, because it looks like a moderator did their job.... but just this quote..... geeze, it even says there are kids here. Do you not think they read?[/quote]

Check out....."My turn to opologies" thread.....if you want to be offended like I was.

As for my comments ...yeah...totally out of line ...totally out of character.....but seeing as it appears to be a free for all here without accountability....might as well speak my mind!