Petrie

Offering a wealth of activities all year round, Oziles caters to those with many interests. We sell fishing licenses, live bait, boat rentals, ice hut rentals, canoe and kayak rentals, minor motor repair, pressure washing, storage and much more. Please stop by for a visit.
Fireball
Participant
Participant

Petrie

Post by Fireball »

So I posted my rant about Petrie Island not selling fishing license and my point of view must have offended some body. GOOD I will never support Oziles now that I know that they don’t support local anglers and that they don’t feel the need to sell fishing license .Every year I have relatives from Atlanta that come down we do so ice fishing witch means Fishing license Hut rental Minnows tip-ups and much more if they don’t support the Ontario government then this means no money from me they don’t support local angling.They just support their pockets
Once again all about the pocket think about it how many people purchase
licence minnows and gear how many people GOOD luck with your new Company And since they are supporters of Fish-hawk I would of expected so compation from other fish hawk users and not have my post removed by Muskie4L Thanks Buddy Petrie must be secretly paying people to keep their not so good name I should have bought Depot du Voyageur when Paul Offered it at least the customer service and quality of it would not of changed .So the wife and I decide to open our own fishing store
Rockland area I already own 2 commercial buildings So here I go another Adventure Stay tune I am sure I will be approached by someone to support Fish Hawk which I would probably due since they key for good business is Customer Service
Thanks againe Oh I am expecting the post to be removed by some one since it is not appropriate to bash Fish hawk web Supporters. But Thank for Supporting Local angling and your pockets
|D4|
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Fishing license

Post by |D4| »

Your complaining for a 5 min drive up to Innes ( Canadian Tire) and purchasing a licence for the same price. I see no reason for you to get mad and offended over this issue. If the Ozile's owner decided to not sell licences anymore, did you ask the reason before making a fit out of it. I have nothing against you or your opinion. My personal opinion is if your not pleased with the way Ozile works, you can always drive to Sports Action, Canadian Tire or any other tackle retail store.

Have a great day :D

D4 a la mignon