Muskie outing continued

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
JP
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Hey Dave.

Post by JP »

There are still a couple of guys who are coming whith a boat but have no partners. Don't worrie, I'll make sure u have a ride. No one gets left on shore.

Really looking forward to meeting u all on the 30th

What I need to know is how many people are going for the ALL U CAN EAT buffet after fishing. The Riverbend pub is giving us the run of their place and a good deal as well. $10 for buffet no tax. If u are not into the buffet, they have a great line up of stuff form the menue and lots of cold drinks. There will be tax on the menue items and drinks.

Also, let me know if u have room in a boat for our non-boating buddies. I should have an updated list on who's coming with whom over the weekend.

Sede u all on the 30th.
JP
Smile, It's a good day on the water!!
slushpuppy
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by slushpuppy »

Bowzog and I are definitely in for the buffet. Yum!

Sorry, no room in our little boat, though. :cry:
JP
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Update is coming

Post by JP »

Over the weekend I will update the boater, non boater list and list of times and events planned for the day.

What I need is anyone who still has room in their boat to accomidate our non boating buddies. Also, Who will be attending the ALL U CAN EAT buffet (apres du fish :P ) at the Riverbend pub. Just a reminder they are giving us the run of the place for the night and a buffet for only $10 no tax. For those of u who would like food other than the buffet, they have a great selection on the menue and lots of cold pops :wink: . There is tax on drinks and menue items.

Can't wait.
See u all on the 30th.
JP
Smile, It's a good day on the water!!