Where are you fishing? Weekend Sep 18-19

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
baz fish
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by baz fish »

I will probably be at the boat launch of Wendover or Treadwell or in the parkway in Long Sault. Im not shure yet.
midnite muskie
Participant
Participant

Where are you fishing? Weekend 0f Sept. 18-19

Post by midnite muskie »

I will be fishing Lake St.Clair for muskie because its in my back yard and the fishing is Hot!

midnite muskie
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Snag »

I'm going to a Wedding on Saturday night, so unless I feel well enough to head out Sunday, I think i'll go fish-less this weekend.
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Fishing Blues

Post by Seaweed »

I`m singing the No Fishing Blues this weekend.... wedding Saturday and a Business Meeting all day Sunday... how do I do this to myself?

I will be trying for a Sunday nite outing for sure.... 8)
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

Hey M.T.
Come meet us up on Devil Lake this weekend. It about 30 mins beyond the Miss but I'll bet you checking out my secrt hotspot there!

John
Thanks for the invite Grumpy. But Grandma and Grandpa are in CP and I'm already losing over an hour fishing time getting there. So I wanna stay close to the 'sitter'.
Also, I am way overdue for a visit to see Crystal at Baitcasters.

Snag/ Seaweed, pack a little rod and reel combo. A lot of the weddings I have been to have been hosted at fancy little joints where the have ponds on the property. Maybe do some flippin' for coy. :D

Boy, it sure is easier to get permission from 'she who must be obeyed' to go fishing when you take her along too.

M.T. Livewell
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Boy, it sure is easier to get permission from 'she who must be obeyed' to go fishing when you take her along too.
Oh yeah..wait till she out fishes ya and you don't want to go anymore.. :twisted:

Pst..everyone Missus Livewell will soon be looking for a new fishin partner..LOL
g unis
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

fishing weekend

Post by g unis »

lake st. clair musky nothing better then getting slimey and bit. let them pigs go. george
Snag
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Fishing Blues

Post by Snag »

Seaweed wrote:I`m singing the No Fishing Blues this weekend.... wedding Saturday and a Business Meeting all day Sunday... how do I do this to myself?

I will be trying for a Sunday nite outing for sure.... 8)
Ooh maybe its my friends, counsin's wedding! Wouldn't that be cool, we could talk about fishing!

And apparently fish in the ponds (thanks MT)! :lol: :lol:
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

I'm fishing Muskrat Lake tomorrow in the annual Hawg-n-Bass. Awsome tournement, $100 entry fee per team and the payouts are $500 everyhour for the biggest fish. I hope the big smallies are on. :D
BENLEGER
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by BENLEGER »

smallies in the 3. 5 to 5 pound range are on the Ottawa around Rockland. Hitting oversized tubes and senkos.

BEN
MichaelVandenberg
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MichaelVandenberg »

This is the longest day of work in a long time :cry: ...been here since 8:45 and looking like I won't be heading till almost 11 :cry: :cry: ...can't wait for the weekend to start.

Will be fishing the Renegade Fall Challenge with my wife this Sunday :P ...Saw a couple of real hogs last weekend and hope to get them and there brothers on Sunday...

Cheers,

Mike
Rideaufish
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Rideaufish »

Getting ready for work now gotta work outside in pouring rain which if it does not stop soon ill be fishing in my back yard.
going to try and get out sun