Dick Bell

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
BillyBones
Participant
Participant

Dick Bell

Post by BillyBones »

Need someone to break the ice before launching the boat... Billy Bones
Attachments
BoatRamp.jpg
BoatRamp.jpg (188.2 KiB) Viewed 3437 times
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: Dick Bell

Post by plowjock »

This time last year those bricks on the ramp were totally underwater.
CCLad
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by CCLad »

May as well resort your tackle boxes, sharpen hooks and share fishing stories on this board folk's! It's probably going to be quite a while before life has some sort of 'normal" semblance to it again, let alone getting back to fishing.

Definitely VERY F*%ked up right now, but that said - Do you part - stay in - follow the rules and stay safe/healthy. The more on board (everyone ideally) the quicker things will start to get back to normal.....

CCLad.
kevinv
Participant
Participant

Post by kevinv »

I have been watching Fishing shows on PVR and youtube. Wish I was out there, but we all have to our part.
BillyBones
Participant
Participant

Post by BillyBones »

Agreed, do yourself and everybody else a favour, STAY HOME. I bought a new boat at the end of last year,
now I might not be able to use it. It might be a long while but better to be safe than dead... Billy Bones
Walker
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Walker »

spoke with Ontario MNR today and they said there are no restrictions being in a boat fishing as long as you're alone or with someone from your household with whom you are isolating. They did say some townships may take the step of closing down any public launches. I spoke with one and they are taking the common sense approach that this activity does involve obvious distancing and their launches are to remain open - but that this could change at any time.
As the fish say
"DROP ME A LINE"

Mark