New Fishing Tool - BiteMinder

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
scarkner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

New Fishing Tool - BiteMinder

Post by scarkner »

Shameless self promotion I know, but several FH members helped with the creation of this fishing rod monitor over the past couple years, providing a valuable test group and feedback.

We are finally Live on Kickstarter - Check out the product and get in early on the discounts.

My fingers are crossed that we will reach our funding goal and start building this product in Ottawa!!!

http://kck.st/2z3NsiB

highlander
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Re: New Fishing Tool - BiteMinder

Post by highlander »

Steve,

Gluck. I'll be contributing. I've been working with various rod bite detection thingys for ages and can't wait to try yours.

Would love a 2 biteminder level with no base station... hint hint.

Ian
scarkner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: New Fishing Tool - BiteMinder

Post by scarkner »

highlander wrote:Steve,

Gluck. I'll be contributing. I've been working with various rod bite detection thingys for ages and can't wait to try yours.

Would love a 2 biteminder level with no base station... hint hint.

Ian
Thanks for the interest! Wish there were more like you. Not sure why we are getting so little traction on the project!

We thought about doing the 2-alarm level, but it quickly gets a bit out of hand with too many different options, so we tried to keep it simple. If we are not successful on this one, then we will be sure to add it next time.