Downloadable fishing radio shows/podcasts

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
AuldAnglerSyne
Participant
Participant

Downloadable fishing radio shows/podcasts

Post by AuldAnglerSyne »

When I'm working, I love listening to fishing radio shows. I've pretty much exhausted all of the Renegade Bass series. Does anyone have other suggestions? I'm looking for some that I can download as MP3s. Any help is appreciated!
Bronze Participant

Re: Downloadable fishing radio shows/podcasts

Post by karma »

Hi, I've been producing the Blue Fish Radio show for the past couple years featuring knowledgeable people about fish and fishing. Not so much a "how to catch more fish" kind of show, but more about what people are doing to make sure there are actual fish to catch. It plays each week on WRVO radio over the internet, on AMI Audio over XM-Siris and cable TV, and featured each couple weeks on Outdoor Canada. You can link to the ITunes page at www.bluefishradio.com and download MP3's by visiting www.spreaker.com and searching for "the blue fish radio show". If you like what you hear or have a suggestion for an episode, shoot me an email at Lawrence@lawrencegunther.com.
Lawrence Gunther
Founder - Blind Fishing Boat
Host - The Blue Fish Radio Show
and Feel the Bite TV
President - Blue Fish Canada
Web: http://www.LawrenceGunther.com
Olivier Livernoche
Participant
Participant

Post by Olivier Livernoche »

Lawrence, your show is awesome and try to listen as often as i can. Thank you

I also listen to the Renegade bass radio show hosted by Paul Shibata, also very good listen.

- Olivier
Jul0682
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Jul0682 »

I'll have to tune in for sure and listen to you guys.. seems like my kind of radio. . I listen alot to the guys from fishing Canada show and they are pretty good as well.. like does guys but would be nice to listen to local foks as well.. :)
2014 Lund Impact 1775
Mercury 115Hp
Nleg12
Participant
Participant

Post by Nleg12 »

Ike Live is a phenomenal show, they already have a bunch on the site and regularly post new ones, live feeds too if you can watch on I think it is Saturday nights.
Paul Shibata
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Paul Shibata »

This coming Saturday 7am (TSN1200 or http://www.tsn1200.ca) I have the huge honor of speaking with Rick Clunn fresh of his amazing Elite Series victory on the St John's River. He surpassed the best anglers of the world at the young age of 69. Rick will always be the greatest angler in my opinion, not because of all of his victories or the monster fish he has caught but rather because of his outlook on life and his approach to angling. When he was last on Renegade Bass Radio, he was about to fish the Classic on Lake Guntersville, a lake he's probably fished 100 times during his 42 years on Tour. I asked about his prefishing strategy given the amount of history and experience he has on the lake. I asked how he efficiently cycles though all of his "spots". He said that he may spend 1 hour at the end of his official practice period to check on a few applicable spots, the rest of the his time is devoted to new water. ".....because I still haven't found the best place to fish on this lake yet..." - Rick Clunn. This incredibly humble outlook on life has always impressed me more than any other professional angler. And it comes as no surprise when he was asked about the significance of winning an Elite event at almost 70, Rick responded as only he can, "Don't ever believe that all of your greatest moments are behind you......".

You won't want to miss this one,

-Paul

AuldAnglerSyne
Participant
Participant

Post by AuldAnglerSyne »

Thanks for the replies. And Paul, your show is unlike any other that I've been able to find. I thoroughly enjoy every episode. I always get a couple new ideas about things to try the next time I'm on the water. Keep up the great work.