Vacations and......FISHING????

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Vacations and......FISHING????

Post by Jimmy_1 »

You are right RJ

Last time I went to Cuba (Holquin) it was $80 per person for deep sea fishing.

But yes. Armed with good advice I will discuss with my better half in more detail where to go.
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Jimmy.

Playa Conchal or Riu Guanacaste. CR. Have a look. They aren't white sand beaches dood, but if you really wanted to you could probably catch fish off 'em... and they're just fine for swimming.

If you're not into diarrhea countries it's the solid choice too. :lol:
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Moosebunk wrote:If you're not into diarrhea countries it's the solid choice too. :lol:
LOL! Bunk!

Thanks for the laugh!

Both T and I learned years ago the secret to having solid bowel movements when in the Caribean is to:

1) ALWAYS drink bottled water and refrain from ice in your drinks.
2) AT the buffet only take foods that are fully cooked....Cuba is famous for its "scrambled egg soup and the DR for ultra rare bacon!"

Thanks guys! We talked last night. A sandy beach is an absolute MUST for her.
After almost 2 years straight of being pregnant (OOPS! :shock: ) She would like to stretch out with plenty o rum on the beach (I can't blame her).

Cuba came back on the possible venue. We have done Havana, Holquin, Veradaro and Cayo Coco.

My oldest brother may be starting his Dive venture in the VI soon so hoping by the time we go he is there.

Cuz then I will have boats at my use for fishing! :D

RJ: As for what to ask for. Our parents aren't contributing to the wedding venue. They have agreed to pay for our trip.
I saw Dr.Weiss in Sept....if that was what you meant... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Any info on fishing in Honolulu or Maui?

Looks like Hawaii is where she wants to go!
muskie_magnet
Participant
Participant

Post by muskie_magnet »

Tell us about your trip to India CPrince..... You seem to know a lot about it.
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

muskie_magnet wrote:Tell us about your trip to India CPrince..... You seem to know a lot about it.
If you really want to know and are not being facetious, my great grandmother was born and raised in Madurai (In the south of India) and I was there twice. What do you want to know? The first time I was there I was quite young, but the second time I was there for 5 weeks and I was 14 years old.

Craig
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

cprince wrote:
muskie_magnet wrote:Tell us about your trip to India CPrince..... You seem to know a lot about it.
If you really want to know and are not being facetious, my great grandmother was born and raised in Madurai (In the south of India) and I was there twice. What do you want to know? The first time I was there I was quite young, but the second time I was there for 5 weeks and I was 14 years old.

Craig
He wants to know how your trip to India was......not how old you were when you went !!
There will be an influx of Great Grey Owls in the winter of 2017
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Bass Addict wrote:
cprince wrote:

Craig
He wants to know how your trip to India was......not how old you were when you went !!
Shhh... be very quiet. If you listen closely, beyond the sound of the wind and crickets, you can hear the someone's self-righteous indignation lose its way.

LOOK! There it is!
muskie_magnet wrote:Image
Poor thing... all by itself, and no one and nothing to latch itself onto.

Well... maybe next time.
Alby
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Alby »

Jamaica Mon !!
Don't worry about a thing...

Jamaica gets my vote.