Mrs. Moosebunk Could Use Some Photo Contest "Likes"

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Mrs. Moosebunk Could Use Some Photo Contest "Likes"

Post by smitty55 »

Moosebunk wrote:
smitty55 wrote:Hooray. In the lead now by 46 votes. Keep it up folks.

Cheers
Actually Smitty we're in second.
Hmmm, I just checked again Drew and it shows Bren in the lead 2349 to 2293. Maybe they figured out there were some shenanigans going on.

EDIT
Oops, You're right. I only checked the two who were in the lead because everyone else was so far behind. Seems fishy to me. It's a nice fish, #11, but nothing spectacular that's for sure.
Smitty

Straight shooter
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Those girls look irish. I wonder if they just got every irishman in the country with a FB account to help with the voting.
smitty55
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by smitty55 »

Got this from another site, relating to facebook contests. Wasn't aware of this at all, but it doesn't surprise me at all in this day and age. Pretty sad really. Here is the c/p.

"This is nothing new, and has been a problem or facebook contests for quite sometime, there are private groups, which soul porpose is to boost and help win contests.

These groups are MASSIVE, basically, I post a link I want you all in the group to go like, so overnight you'll get thousands (typically it really ramps up just as the contest is about to close)
And in turn, I go like whatever it is you're trying to win.
Was a real problem with CITR and their giveaways."

btw CITR is Canada in the Rough.

Cheers
Smitty

Straight shooter